We have the most recruits committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
both..mostly roster purging IMO

still feel we get * / Boise type scholarship reductions

That's what I was thinking/hoping.

Roster overhaul always sounds like a great plan but its usually an overreaction. In our case though, we could use it.

Roster overhaul always sounds like a great plan but its usually an overreaction. In our case though, we could use it.

we also have a ton of kids leaving / leaving early and have to fill those spots

might as well fill up while we have up to 35 spots available with EE's. It'll help if we get a 3-5 reduction in scholarships a year

we also have a ton of kids leaving / leaving early and have to fill those spots

might as well fill up while we have up to 35 spots available with EE's. It'll help if we get a 3-5 reduction in scholarships a year

The EE's are the key. The clock is ticking on EE's (when is the first day of classes anyway?) but they are the key to maximizing your class size.

Advertisement
We also have by far the #1 class in the ACC and we are ahead of programs like Ohio St, Oklahoma, FSU, Auburn, and Oregon.

yep, The U is irrelevant.

I think there's a max of five you can count to last year's class with EEs. Anymore than 5 and it counts towards 2012.

I could be wrong, but remember someone else bringing it up on some board recently.

Still, if we can get five on last years class, there will be a few grade casualties and we'll be at 25 in the end.

Advertisement
Back