We have some **** good players

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

We’ve got real talent and we’re finally playing fast on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
This team is not perfect. LB and WR are weak spots. But it’s been a long time since we’ve had this many good players making plays in Cane uniforms.

King is a star. Jordan and Mallory are the best TE duo in the country. The RBs are game breakers. Phillips is first round. Nesta is coming on. Bolden is a stud safety. The kicking game is as good as I’ve seen.

And it is game two. They should get better. Lot of good players and some younger guys did not look out of place.

they need to lay the wood next week.

Advertisement

Facts!!! We’ve always had the talent and i think we get better week by week!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bolden is the best player on D and our best safety in a loooooong time. Like Kenny Phillips long.

Jaelan is 100% the real deal, was in the back field all night.

Receivers are bad to borderline awful. Harley, Pope and Wiggins all had bad drops. Pope especially refuses to fight for the ball. Younger guys need more reps there.

Full of talent. However, with how bad the the WR room is, Lashlee still makes it work.

Can't say the same about Baker. He has more than enough talent and his playcalling is borderline sabotage. The coaching on the defensive side is abysmal as a whole. We'll just have to ride on the backs of Lashlee and this O to win us games.

Advertisement
Back