We Gotta Work On This

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
I don't get it.

I see multiple teams INCLUDING the Miami Hurricanes - carry around a big circus tent-stake mallet - like we're going to put up with the elephant **** and put up a circus tent.

WTH kind of symbol is THAT?

Now if we gotta carry something onto the field - something somewhat symbolic - we can do much better than that!

How about an AK-74? Even an RPG with three extra rounds in the backpack? Those are much better symbols than a tent-stob mallet.

Or one midget dressed in an opponent's uniform - under each arm?

Or we could go Old School - an eight-foot Swiss Halberd? It slices, it stabs, and it hooks!

At least make it a War Hammer with back spike! Crushes helmets - or will penetrate like a hot spike through gelled bacon grease.

Those of you who are closer to the program - maybe you can bring this up at the next meeting - give the circus back their mallet - and get us a real symbol of destruction. Nothing says FU like an M2 .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun - guaranteed to drop everything on the field of fire!

Advertisement
I don't get it.

I see multiple teams INCLUDING the Miami Hurricanes - carry around a big circus tent-stake mallet - like we're going to put up with the elephant **** and put up a circus tent.

Now if we gotta carry something onto the field - something somewhat symbolic - we can do much better than that!

How about an AK-74? Even an RPG with three extra rounds in the backpack? Those are much better symbols than a tent-stob mallet.

Or we could go Old School - an eight-foot Swiss Halberd? It slices, it stabs, and it hooks!

At least make it a War Hammer with back spike! Crushes helmets - or will penetrate like a hot spike through gelled bacon grease.

Those of you who are closer to the program - maybe you can bring this up at the next meeting - give the circus back their mallet - and get us a real symbol of destruction. Nothing says FU like an M2 .50 caliber Browning Machine Gun - guaranteed to drop everything on the field of fire!

Um...um...um...

I think the midget idea has merit.

Let's explore further.

I don't get it.

Instead of team buses, they roll in Humvees.

I don't get it.

I like where your head is at today. Maybe change it up depending on the opponent?

Stanford - Axe
Oregon - Shotgun
Georgia Tech - Flame Thrower
UF - Dress up as homicide detectives
West Virginia - Air drop a kilo of meth on the field
FSU - Large ****** to distract them

Get creative with it

Advertisement
I like where your head is at today. Maybe change it up depending on the opponent?

Stanford - Axe
Oregon - Shotgun
FSU - Large ****** to distract them

Get creative with it
I’m dead

Um...um...um...

I think the midget idea has merit.

Let's explore further.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Stanford - Axe
Oregon - Shotgun
FSU - LARGE ****** TO DISTRACT THEM

Get creative with it
[

Attachments

• FSwho.gif
    FSwho.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Dirty Harry with 44 automag
Rambo with a 60
Fully loaded apache hovering at visitors entrance to the field with loudspeakers saying" who wants come out and play"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back