We Freaking Did it!!!!!

Advertisement
Boombox Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Btw, this really isn’t stereotypical old school Catholic school where we want to see you beg on your knees and humiliate yourself as has been wrongly insinuated.

It’s just acknowledgment of wrong doing and proof that it won’t keep happening or even at a severe level.

If there was no faith in you/the respective poster to try and recognize this you would have been banned.

Advertisement
I don't want to be in purgatory tbh
I'm too big to fail now!!

That is of course until the owners say, "wanna bet Empy?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is their place, I understand and respect that, and I do not knowingly violate TOS.

With that said, consistency of policy is the key. A DM (or even public "knock it off") goes muvh farther than instapurgatory.

Huge kudos to all maudes who kept me from going pollo loco, I owe them a debt of gratitude...

Btw, this really isn’t stereotypical old school Catholic school where we want to see you beg on your knees and humiliate yourself as has been wrongly insinuated.

It’s just acknowledgment of wrong doing and proof that it won’t keep happening or even at a severe level.

If there was no faith in you/the respective poster to try and recognize this you would have been banned.
Bullocks! If this is a place of rehabilitation and character building, where are the weights? Basketball court?? Place where we can convert to Islam??

Psh, some prison you got here! I demand Purgatory reform!

Advertisement
Bullocks! If this is a place of rehabilitation and character building, where are the weights? Basketball court?? Place where we can convert to Islam??

Psh, some prison you got here! I demand Purgatory reform!
I believe you mean *******s, not bullocks.

@UrineDaloop is the prison preacher.

Advertisement
Back