We are so gat dam far behind, it isn't funny!

Advertisement
Man please. Outside of the locker room, our facilities are good. New IPF, overhauled weight room, coach suites, and player meeting rooms have all been upgraded.

Advertisement
Why does their uniform mannequin look like it's posing as Ted's father possessed by Ted in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey?

Advertisement
The "facilities" excuse rears its head. The fault, potatoes, is at the BOT's feet. They hire incompetent ADs, and it goes on from there.

All the facilities in the world can fix this stupid!

Against Georgia Southern, UF lineman block each other.

sdQLkp.gif

a season or so later against South Carolina
florida-blocking-each-other.gif

They can keep their football only facility, I rather Miami spend the money on coaching and recruiting smart players.

Go Canes

sdQLkp.gif

They can keep their football only facility, I rather Miami spend the money on coaching and recruiting smart players.

Go Canes
Agreed except....they have Mullen now and we have Manny. So this would have made more sense 2 years plus ago.

Advertisement

sdQLkp.gif

Go Canes
Lmao

Advertisement
Miami needs to overhaul its lockeroom/player lounge/training room/finish the weight room makeover and Miami facilities will be more than fine for sure

Advertisement
Back