VIDEO: Dee Delaney's first interview at Miami

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[video=youtube;RlMJgwJToZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlMJgwJToZI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Very disciplined young man. Seems extremely happy to be here and I think he is going to be a very productive player on D.

Love everything about this man except that he's only going to be here one year.

Advertisement
Pete......Please take your recorder or better yet Susan's recorder and jam it down her throat so she can't ask anymore embarrassing questions.
Is this real?

Can anyone imagine SMD asking Saban the same questions and what type of response and look he would give her? She would be off the job within a week. It is literally amateur hour.

Pete......Please take your recorder or better yet Susan's recorder and jam it down her throat so she can't ask anymore embarrassing questions.
Is this real?

football players try to get better each and every day, SMD get's worse every day, SMH.

Advertisement
so let me get this straight, this dude might have been drafted in the late rounds and chose to uproot his life and change schools for one chance to improve his draft position. kaaya on the other hand could have stayed at the same school for one more year with a great chance of improving his draft position and chose not to. what does that say about the two men?

SMD truly believes that her questions are deep and that she provides a unique maternalistic prospective. She's asking mom questions.

She has no idea she sucks.

Advertisement
so let me get this straight, this dude might have been drafted in the late rounds and chose to uproot his life and change schools for one chance to improve his draft position. kaaya on the other hand could have stayed at the same school for one more year with a great chance of improving his draft position and chose not to. what does that say about the two men?

The dude is gone. Move on

download.jpg

Advertisement
"Trust in the Process" ... didn't think I'd be okay with hearing that for many years. But it's authentic coming from Delaney.

"I love going against Ahmmon Richards and Braxton Berrios. Two different styles of guys, both of them fast and both of them real technicians."

Our 2-deep at WR isn't bad either. These guys are making each other better.

*** man, SMD is like the mom that won't stop asking the same question, worded differently, not realizing that the person desperately wants a change of topic.

Advertisement
Back