Victor Ishmael

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
74284282-A5EE-4D4C-B6E7-25570ED38799.jpeg

This guy has nine lives. Survived the Swasey to Gus transition and appears to have survived the Gus to Feeley transition.

John Thomas is gone.

https://hurricanesports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1646&path=football

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s because he’s not the football strength and conditioning coach. Men’s and women Basketball track and field baseball and all the other sports at Miami have strength and Conditioning coaches. Only the Football portion of that group gets exposure

That’s because he’s not the football strength and conditioning coach. Men’s and women Basketball track and field baseball and all the other sports at Miami have strength and Conditioning coaches. Only the Football portion of that group gets exposure

He’s listed on the football staff page.

Advertisement
He's on the sideline for every football practice as a hypebeast. He's an old head who only likes defense and wishes the offense didn't exist and the sport was just people hitting each other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t go that far.

She’s alright.

I kind of expected more out of you man.

Would’ve been cool for you to drop her a dime like you did Ishmael(who is just as irrelevant, except older and male).

I don’t know if you’re Porter, Beast, or one of the Lebatards; but your opinion matters on this anonymous website.

Advertisement
Back