Vandarius Cowan & Amari Carter - Palm Beach Gardens '17

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Happened during UVA game when he gave his word but I guess you don't go to games either right?

He waited for the new coach as well. It's not some big secret. A lot of people knew he was a silent in the community. Silent is a half-assed promise regardless. They viewed him as being a DE down the road, he didn't like it.

Advertisement
He waited for the new coach as well. It's not some big secret. A lot of people knew he was a silent in the community. Silent is a half-assed promise regardless. They viewed him as being a DE down the road, he didn't like it.

Well If I'm seeing a guy like coach Kool as my position coach and the track record he has had with DE's I may be willing to rethink my position.

Advertisement
Even if he is getting news from other sources, it is still news to me. It is worth it to have someone looking at Miami related news and condensing it here for all of us.

If you all **** him off to the point he does not want to post here anymore, everyone will probably complain about how no one even tries to get information.

Advertisement
Back