VACCINE

BBBBB

Freshman
Talking with friends, family, and people around the area here where I am in New York state, half the people here saying they would not even get the vaccine when there becomes one available. Guys on CNN always keep saying that things wont be normal until there's a vaccine available. But large amount of people won't even get it so I feel like only thing to make this go away is herd immunity. To be honest I wouldn't get the shot either I do not want to put anything into my body unless absolutely necessary, so how many of you guys would get this so called vaccine which might not be available for 12 to 18 months anyways.

rccollins

Sophomore
Talking with friends, family, and people around the area here where I am in New York state, half the people here saying they would not even get the vaccine when there becomes one available. Guys on CNN always keep saying that things wont be normal until there's a vaccine available. But large amount of people won't even get it so I feel like only thing to make this go away is herd immunity. To be honest I wouldn't get the shot either I do not want to put anything into my body unless absolutely necessary, so how many of you guys would get this so called vaccine which might not be available for 12 to 18 months anyways.
herd immunity might take longer

BBBBB

Freshman
I feel like its just something we are going to have to live with for a while because people won't get vaccine unless sick or required by jobs, and I feel like herd immunity might not be that far off since now there are reports of this virus being in US since December or earlier.

BBBBB

Freshman
Something about this whole thing still seems very fishy to me....not buying into the various conspiracy theories out there, but there is something that just does not fit with this virus.
Exactly seems fishy that they are just so positive that a second wave is going to drop

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Information and knowledge evolve on a daily basis. We know a helluva lot more today than we did a couple of months ago but there are still many unknowns. I’ll reserve my opinion on whether or not I would get vaccinated until one is available.

hydro66

Junior
There we go: new york of America. ;) as opposed to united states of America.

Arro

Recruit
I will look at the evidence and make a decision. For reference I got the flu vaccine last September. But...

Even if a lot of people don’t get vaccinated, just having it available for all the old people in nursing homes would be a game changer if the vaccine is very effective with few side effects.

Also, you might not want vaccine, but there are a lot of people with obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Taking the vaccine is a lot easier than diet and exercise.

hydro66

Junior
The only vacinne I will get injected in my body, the vacinne antileftie which will be produced in Arkansas, Oklahoma, North Carolina, texas, Alabama, Nebraska, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Idaho, Wyoming, montana, South Dakota and North Dakota. Forgot, Iowa. Made in America not the state of new york. Arizona, who can forget.

Fightinibis

Junior
Something about this whole thing still seems very fishy to me....not buying into the various conspiracy theories out there, but there is something that just does not fit with this virus.
I think it is pretty simple. It's a very real health threat, and there are very real people seeking to treat it unlike any other pandemic in our history for financial and political gain.

mirvin88

All-ACC
I'm not anti vaccine I just don't feel it necessary to put unknown substances in my body because I might get the flu for a few days. The only one I'm considering is for shingles because **** shingles man. That looks horrible.

b caned

Recruit
No interest in a vaccine here. To each their own. I prefer taking my vitamins daily, getting some sun light (vitamin D) and generally taking care of myself rather than any type of vaccine.

Fools gold way of big Pharma getting rich. Again. And my conscious simply refuses to enable it.