UT and Golden

Advertisement
Lulz

He ain't going nowhere. Only Lane Kiffin is dumb enough to tarnish his reputation like that

Why would golden leave one ailing program for another, I mean hes probably already gone through the worst if you ask me, yeah there's still the scholarship reductions but I think starting next year, not necessarily saying we "are back" but i think we will be a good team with all the experience returning, at UT he's just gonna start at zero again which I don't think makes any sense,unless if course there's money involved

I think it would be a mistake to leave. Like you said he has already started the rebuild here. Plus you can recruit locally and be pretty good here. You have to recruit nationally at Tennessee. Much different animal.

Advertisement
Why would golden leave one ailing program for another, I mean hes probably already gone through the worst if you ask me, yeah there's still the scholarship reductions but I think starting next year, not necessarily saying we "are back" but i think we will be a good team with all the experience returning, at UT he's just gonna start at zero again which I don't think makes any sense,unless if course there's money involved

Disclaimer: I really really doubt he's leaving

I can think of two reasons that might entice him:

- They can most likely offer him significantly more money (which you already stated)

- He could be upset with not being told about the sanctions ahead of time

Again, I dont think he is going anywhere, but I can't say I would necessarily blame him.

Golden isn't going anywhere. Miami is his destination program. He knows how much talent there is here to work with. Win and Miami will pay him whatever he wants.

Also, Goldens wife loves South FL.

Disclaimer: I really really doubt he's leaving

I can think of two reasons that might entice him:

- They can most likely offer him significantly more money (which you already stated)

- He could be upset with not being told about the sanctions ahead of time

Again, I dont think he is going anywhere, but I can't say I would necessarily blame him.
They have to get people to line up to donate to pay an HC. They are out 5 mill to Dools and everything I have heard days their AD is in the red like Miami's. so there isn't a surplus for them to give him

Are you honestly comparing the barely breathing cluster**** he walked into here with a TN program ready to explode when someone competent shows up?

Advertisement

90,000 plus fans going crazy in a real college stadium and town, SEC......for starters.

90,000 plus fans going crazy in a real college stadium and town, SEC......for starters.

them fans have always been there, never helped. oh and the same fans been at mia, never helped

them fans have always been there, never helped. oh and the same fans been at mia, never helped
Agreed. They wouldn't be at a deficit if everyone in Neyland really backed them. Now they are paying a **** ton for former coaches, but still.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did any of you catch a glimpse of the questions that were being flung at him today during his interview? They were baiting him to say something about Tennessee or him leaving. Fvck the sorry excuse for media down here. It's like they want to keep piling negativity on the university.

Advertisement
Back