USF lost to wet ******

Advertisement
USF is 12-6 in the Big East. They will likely still be in, even if they lose in the BET. I think they're a lock, don't think you can keep a team that good on paper out.
but if they go out in the first round and wet ****** wins a game or two

our game with them looks that much better.....and couldnt hurt our chances

lets also not forget weve been mentioned as a last 4 in/1st 4 out team with them for a few weeks now

lets also not forget weve been mentioned as a last 4 in/1st 4 out team with them for a few weeks now

This, only when we lost to NCSU did USF get in. USF has only beat 1 ranked team and it was UL this week. And they lost to ODU, Penn State, VCU, Auburn and Southern Miss.

They lose in the first round and we win one or two, we will definitely make it in over them.

Advertisement

This, only when we lost to NCSU did USF get in. USF has only beat 1 ranked team and it was UL this week. And they lost to ODU, Penn State, VCU, Auburn and Southern Miss.

They lose in the first round and we win one or two, we will definitely make it in over them.

Gotcha.

I guess I just see 12 B.E. wins as a near-mortal lock, even though a lot of those wins are over basement dwellers. Beating UL and Cincy helped, and if Cleveland St wins their conference tourney, then USF's win over them at the beginning of the season has more weight.

Yeah, their loss to WVU negates their UL win IMO, just like our loss to NCSU negates our win over FSU. USF just has some horrible OOC losses and not too many big wins.

Pretty sure Texas loses to KU, so a first round exit by them would be great as well.

USF is 12-6 in the Big East. They will likely still be in, even if they lose in the BET. I think they're a lock, don't think you can keep a team that good on paper out.
but if they go out in the first round and wet ****** wins a game or two

our game with them looks that much better.....and couldnt hurt our chances

What do you mean? WVU beat us and we haven't played USF.

West Virginia winning actually hurts us, because they would have been 8-10 in the conference. Their last 'good' win prior to today was in early January vs Georgetown. The committee takes into account how you've played recently. Last thing we want is WVU getting hot and making a BET run.
if USF goes 1 and done and doesnt make the tourney....but WV makes a run and does......our loss to them suddenly doesnt look like such a bad loss because they are a tourney team

also right now i think wet ****** has a better resume than USF does

Last edited:

The media has been sucking them off for a week now, and already excused the WVU loss before it happened.

UVA, Maryland and NCSU. We threw those games, and that is that.

Christ, do we have ANY good wins? (Just Duke and FSU, I think)

The media has been sucking them off for a week now, and already excused the WVU loss before it happened.

USF is ******* horrible. They beat up the bottom feeders and will get in. They have a ton of bad losses compared to our 3 or 4 max.

UMASS is a decent win as well.

Advertisement

:ohlord:...lol at just Duke

:ohlord:...lol at just Duke

Uh, who else? WVU? Oh sorry, they beat us. NCSU? Maryland? UVA? Who did we beat?

Advertisement
Back