Update on DE Scott Patchan

BrianF

Sophomore
From rivals:

Scott Patchan from Tampa FL Freedom HS

His after played at UM and his older brother was recruited by the Canes. He is familiar with the UM program and list 22 offers including UM.

Of the 22 offers, he says Miami, UNC, Nebraska and FSU are recruiting him the hardest.

"Miami's probably recruiting me the hardest of any of them," Patchan said. "Every day I hear from one or two of their coaches. Every day I hear from coach (Al) Golden himself on Twitter. He tells me everything about the program."

Patchan has a high interest in the UM program.

He says the program is on the rise, UN increases its wins every year. Says Golden is a great coach, Coach D’Onofrio’s scheme is very advanced. Coach Franklin, has sent many defensive lineman to the NFL. His goal is to reach the NFL, so its very attractive to play at UM.

He expects to narrow his list by the summer, says he is not in a rush to decide. He says everyone loves to be recruited, they lie if they say they don’t. He is willing to give an early commitment to help build a powerhouse class that can be very competitive. He wants to be a winner.

He says Miami is in good shape.

The advice from his father and brother. "They both tell me to make the best decision for me," he said. "They're not pushing me in any direction, say whatever choice I make they'll go with it and push me."

Patchan will take a few visits to Um during the spring, especially the Spring Game.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1621092

Advertisement
do these reporters use spell check?...SMH what a **** shame...

Good news on SP, hope we win out in the end

Come on down, Scott!!

Ri Ri approves!!

144.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back