2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
its the rep that was there against Mario and gattis
Yes, a ridiculous one when you look at what other teams that the recruits are going to do as well. Are the kids really that non-savvy and non-aware that they'll decide based on negative recruiting while going to schools that throw less and use their WRs less?.

Advertisement
Yes, a ridiculous one when you look at what other teams that the recruits are going to do as well. Are the kids really that non-savvy and non-aware that they'll decide based on negative recruiting while going to schools that throw less and use their WRs less?.
I dont disagree. I even said that prior to the season. this season is about showing it not growing pains or when we get the guys in there. B Mac told jean you wont be used once he left and gattis took over. its what other coaches are saying. based on results, we dont look good. it can change and hopefully will change.

I dont disagree. I even said that prior to the season. this season is about showing it not growing pains or when we get the guys in there. B Mac told jean you wont be used once he left and gattis took over. its what other coaches are saying. based on results, we dont look good. it can change and hopefully will change.
Again, ignoring the reality of the other teams. You cite Jean as an example, yet he commits to a team with zero viable QBs and an offense that not only throws a lot less than we do, but has no capability to successfully throw more. Hykeem? His top two options are less capable of a good passing game. A&M's offense makes ours look downright explosive. I get the ones that choose OSU, or even Georgia whos passing game to the WRs is more anemic than ours but they win championships, but many of the other programs offer nothing more for the WRs than we do.

Again, ignoring the reality of the other teams. You cite Jean as an example, yet he commits to a team with zero viable QBs and an offense that not only throws a lot less than we do, but has no capability to successfully throw more. Hykeem? His top two options are less capable of a good passing game. A&M's offense makes ours look downright explosive. I get the ones that choose OSU, or even Georgia whos passing game to the WRs is more anemic than ours but they win championships, but many of the other programs offer nothing more for the WRs than we do.
you realize reality and recruiting dont mix right. were being negatively recruited against bc of the reputations of the OC and HC. these kids formed their opinions already. stop applying logic to something thats illogical. right now, we have to prove that were gonna pass the ball well and get these kids to the league. thats how you end the negative talk. the reality is this - Keem isnt coming and Jean has no interest and part of it is the rep that the coaches have (Jean was here and then left when BMac left I believe). im not in the recruits minds. you just have to face that this is the rep Mario and gattis have in the recruiting world offensively.

keem kept saying he wants to see the offense. before that, I believe it was stated that he had to begged to stay on campus during a visit. Innis no shot. we gotta prove it on the field if we want to land these kids in the 24 cycle otherwise the talk will continue.

you realize reality and recruiting dont mix right. were being negatively recruited against bc of the reputations of the OC and HC. these kids formed their opinions already. stop applying logic to something thats illogical. right now, we have to prove that were gonna pass the ball well and get these kids to the league. thats how you end the negative talk. the reality is this - Keem isnt coming and Jean has no interest and part of it is the rep that the coaches have (Jean was here and then left when BMac left I believe). im not in the recruits minds. you just have to face that this is the rep Mario and gattis have in the recruiting world offensively.

keem kept saying he wants to see the offense. before that, I believe it was stated that he had to begged to stay on campus during a visit. Innis no shot. we gotta prove it on the field if we want to land these kids in the 24 cycle otherwise the talk will continue.
NIL has changed the recruiting rules. It's all about the "Bank"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Second wave bro.
surfing wipeout GIF

youre not telling the entire story. you realize were being negative recruited against the entire time since Mario was hired. his own former handpicked WR coach is telling jean youre gonna waste your career at miami and jean isnt even a target for UGA. its more to do w the offensive philosophy than TVD. Gandhi was saying that dudes watched our offense in spring and basically said ***** this. judging by what we all have seen so far, woof. now if im a RB, I hop on bc you will 1000 percent get yards w Mario here and you will do it well.
So we can’t get elite recievers bc of the offensive style Mario and Gattis run. What’s the reason for not pulling a true #1 RB? We aren’t getting either right now.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back