Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He knew PKirkland was coming too iirc.
@SWFLHurricane
whitewoman.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-09-01 at 10.57.41 AM-1.png

No I didn't.....just repeated what was told to me by his Mom...and her friend, who's married to a good friend of mine. Was originally going to be a package deal with his buddy Malik Bryant from Jones (which I called)...
didnt Kirkland confirm he was coming but he didnt have a committable offer anymore in his commitment interview? you weren't wrong lol.

didnt Kirkland confirm he was coming but he didnt have a committable offer anymore in his commitment interview? you weren't wrong lol.
I know I wasn't...even my buddy said he was playing too many games. I knew Malik was all Canes wayyyyy before anyone on here knew. I know the FB programs well in Orlando. Several coaches I'm friends with. (Lang, Gierke...etc...)

Advertisement
Recruit them hard pause, u can run the wishbone and kids come. Have to bag up with high end wrs and corners and safeties and dts. Well f it every position is bag worthy lol

**** I didn’t know Saturday was the last game of the season and the last chance to show a good offensive performance passing wise. Welp let’s just pack it in and say **** it. No WRs are coming and **** I guess Robby & Nathaniel decommit before this weekend. Some of y’all need to relax and take a **** break away from recruiting lol.

**** I didn’t know Saturday was the last game of the season and the last chance to show a good offensive performance passing wise. Welp let’s just pack it in and say **** it. No WRs are coming and **** I guess Robby & Nathaniel decommit before this weekend. Some of y’all need to relax and take a **** break away from recruiting lol.
It's crazy because I already said we getting ****ey and Williams. Now it's me v SWFL.

Advertisement
We may not get any of the guys mentioned right now but to say that definitively right now is quite the statement. Unless we implode and NIL money dries up, there is zero shot we end the WR class with just Washington and Joseph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back