• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion Dickey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Dickey splits his time between school, homework, football and fishing, and not necessarily in that order.

Dickey says fishing will also play a role in his ultimate college decision. If you’re a landlocked school you may want to build a lake near campus and stock it with game fish or you’re probably out of luck with the 6-2, 210-pound 4-star.

“Any school that has good fishing will be considered,” he says. “If it’s a school where there’s not fishing around…”

Dickey was offered by Stephen Field yesterday.

Cookie917

Recruit
Shoot get an alum to take him on an offshore fishing trip to catch a sailfish and he will sign on the dotted line before lines out
Bruh the lake on campus has some crazy fish in it. I have pulled redfish, peacock bass, regular bass, snook, tiny mangrove snapper, tarpon, small barracuda, jacks and a saltwater croc out of there lol

pacusmc

All American
Recruits say this type of sht all the time.
Flowe wanted to play in a big city and couldn’t imagine playing at Clemson.
Chose this international hot spot to lay college ball at:
1643212422130.jpeg

What about the importance of an education and degree?
How many 5 stars would Stanford have on its roster if that sht really mattered?

Playing time? My favorite out of all of them. “I want to make sure I can play as a freshman”

Commits to Bama to be 3rd stringer.

CaneThang2020

Junior
Lmao first time for everything…. “Fishing will play a major role in my decision”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That dude is going to be extremely disappointed if he gets to the league and goes to the Arizona Cardinals
Lol NFL is a grown man business. In this case we're talking about a high school senior discussing where he wants to attend college.....I think he'll be okay if fishing is one of his things that influences his decision. Sounds like a kid who knows exactly who he is as a person and not trying to imitate what he's seen on Twitter or TV.

Besides, fishing won't have him late to class and getting suspended and all that....so I'm all for it lol