2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't flame me for this, but trying to connect the dots. Max said last night he expected a skill position recruit to commit sometime within the next couple of days, one with tons of national offers from the big schools. I thought for a second, is he talking about Jurrion? I said, nah, can't be. Has to be Johnson Jr from Dillard. Now, I'm not so sure. Still leaning towards Johnson though.

My guess would be Chris Johnson

Advertisement
What dynamic offense is Lanning gonna run??

Mario will absolutely run a dynamic offense… Miami always has and Mario played in it.

He will use Miami speed to its advantage

Oregon is close and its offer is legit — top 5 WR $$. That’s why he committed. But up front cash was the problem that opened the door for others.

Advertisement
It’s a wrap, close shop. We had a good run but all good things must come to a end…….

its-over-ferris-bueller.gif

Advertisement
Oregon fans sticking with this we aren't going to have a dynamic offense under Mario. I don't think anyone cares about the offense as long as we win a lot of games but I think Mario knows he has to run a decent offense if he is going to land studs at the skill position spots.
History says it’s a concern and they of all programs would know. There is no doubt that some of it is sour grapes but it’s expected. Mario is a G when it comes to recruiting so the opposition will use whatever is available at their disposal and there won’t be much. So you gotta use what you have

If you look at his likes it looks like he meant that he'll come back to the guy who thinks he's gonna flip to Miami. Cause he's staying with Oregon.
He loves that Salt Life so hopefully he’ll revisit who he plans on revisiting.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back