2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Especially when the word of a recruit is a tweet.
And the more high profile the kid is the more the rule applies. In this case his word doesn't matter cuz lots of evidence is pointing to us being a serious factor here. What else is he gonna say on Twitter? " I'm definitely not really committed or Go Canes f*** Oregon " 🤣 of course not. Kid is enjoying the process and playing the game.

Ducks board concerned he may end up at Pittsburgh with Rashada
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you look at his likes it looks like he meant that he'll come back to the guy who thinks he's gonna flip to Miami. Cause he's staying with Oregon.
I think people need to stop trying to decipher tweets. I don't know if he flips from Oregon or not but I also would not expect him to burn that bridge until he knows for sure he wants to go elsewhere so regardless at this point I would expect him to say he is good with Oregon.

Advertisement
Oregon fans sticking with this we aren't going to have a dynamic offense under Mario. I don't think anyone cares about the offense as long as we win a lot of games but I think Mario knows he has to run a decent offense if he is going to land studs at the skill position spots.

Advertisement
Oregon fans sticking with this we aren't going to have a dynamic offense under Mario. I don't think anyone cares about the offense as long as we win a lot of games but I think Mario knows he has to run a decent offense if he is going to land studs at the skill position spots.

What dynamic offense is Lanning gonna run??

Mario will absolutely run a dynamic offense… Miami always has and Mario played in it.

He will use Miami speed to its advantage

Don’t they have the FSU OC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back