2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Rivals 250 was just re-shuffled.....****ey jumped up 134 spots.

Is now the 23rd ranked player in the country.

247 hasn't updated the composite yet but I'm guessing he moves into the top 20 overall and a 5-star. They already have him at #14 in their rankings. This kid is blowing up.
I just looked at their new rankings and Im not sure WTF they have going on. Maybe their losers and gainers are incorrect but based on what Im seeing 90% of all the people in their 250 dropped. All of our guys dropped except for Mauigoa and Popo. Rashada. dropped nearly 30 spots. Wayne dropped as well but still #17 and a 5 star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is behind the scene stuff specifically with this school. That is all I will say.
If you know something why couldn't you just say it? I mean, worried about protecting Lville?

Honest question, not trying to be confrontational. You said like you were privy to inside info so I thought maybe you had family there or something. Just curious.

If you know something why couldn't you just say it? I mean, worried about protecting Lville?

Honest question, not trying to be confrontational. You said like you were privy to inside info so I thought maybe you had family there or something. Just curious.
because Miami has a chance at Robby a good chance still. Wouldnt put anything out here that can be used to muddy the situation. But now that it's out there yes UL is indeed in play.
Its a complicated situation.

Advertisement
See if any of the insiders here call bull****. I’m sure they would know better..
DY - so have we reached or close to reaching the NIL cap, whatever that is or a we good for a few more in the fall?

Long way to go but feeling more confident on this one lately.
072472BE-9119-418A-8265-D462A01A80D4.gif

Advertisement

Here is the full video. ****ey starts at 2:36

Sadly bro got out in the first round once it got to the money rounds. The type of WRs/DBs that eat in these videos are always the slot type guys. Easier for the QB to throw a quick dart when they see a guy breaking open. Guys like ****ey aren't gonna always gonna look open in this tight of a space so its gonna take a well placed throw for them to go get it, which is hard for a QB who's never thrown to you before.

DY - so have we reached or close to reaching the NIL cap, whatever that is or a we good for a few more in the fall?

I don’t have or get any insider knowledge from the Miami side. But, based on what I do know, I would speculate that at least Ruiz may be there.

because Miami has a chance at Robby a good chance still. Wouldnt put anything out here that can be used to muddy the situation. But now that it's out there yes UL is indeed in play.
Its a complicated situation.
Always love these cryptic post…..either spill the beans or you have no clue. It’s not complicated unless grades are the issue or if the coaches are cooling on them. If grades are good, and coaches still want them, then pick a school, not that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back