2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch and release on these. We kept some flounder we caught earlier in the day for the groceries. Hooked a tarpon but it shook us pretty quick. Spent half the day trying to land tarpon but no luck. Boat next to use actually got one and landed it got it all the way to their boat.

Someone needs to like this kid up with a Miami Hurricanes charter for fishing
See you were right off those rocks at the south end of Clearwater Beach. I cruise thru there but parking and traffic is a B*

Advertisement
I know the players have fun, but you couldn't pay me to watch 7 on 7 football. I haven't got time for that.
I coached youth football for years and when my son was a HS receiver, I only went to two 7 on 7 tournaments. Told him it gives a false impression of the QB and WR since their is no rush, blitz or different zone and man 2 man schemes. What if your Ol sucks? Plus guys who will make a catch with no hitting may be intimidated with hitting.

Advertisement
100% people pay for guides. **** I grew up fishing and my brother was a guide for years and years and we still book captains to take us fishing.

2 of my good friends are guides… ones in Tavernier and the other Big Pine Key. They have Clients that book them every year and they make really good $$

2 of my good friends are guides… ones in Tavernier and the other Big Pine Key. They have Clients that book them every year and they make really good $$
We always get a guide for a day or two when we go to the keys. They have so much knowledge of the waters your going to fish so we usually get one for the first our second day we get there and ask a ton of questions. We catch a ton of mangrove snapper and if its nice we run and gun for Mahi.

Advertisement
On tonight's Sebastian Lane show, someone asked Rasta if ****ey was transferring to IMG. Rasta wouldn't say but he said that Miami fans should be happy about the transfer when the news comes out. Gotta be either IMG or Pittsburgh HS.

Advertisement
On tonight's Sebastian Lane show, someone asked Rasta if ****ey was transferring to IMG. Rasta wouldn't say but he said that Miami fans should be happy about the transfer when the news comes out. Gotta be either IMG or Pittsburgh HS.

Gotta be Pittsburgh unless I’m just completely naive with the times and it’s normal now for a 17 year old to up and move across the country in the blink of an eye

Gotta be Pittsburgh unless I’m just completely naive with the times and it’s normal now for a 17 year old to up and move across the country in the blink of an eye
Yea, I'm thinking Pittsburgh too.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back