2023 UM trying to lure 5 star WR Jurrion ****ey Offered, Palo Alto, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ducks board concerned he may end up at Pittsburgh with Rashada
Chicago Bulls Lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
**** wishing IMG was in the foly 🥴
LOL, me too. I was actually expecting the article to say considering transferring to IMG not public school. It would tie in w/Rashada lobbying the IMG kids article. But going to a friendlier public school would be a nice start.

If he ever decides to xfer to IMG, it's a wrap. Decommit is a certainty.

VERY interesting. Speculation of either IMG or a SFL high school. Article never really shot down either option. If SFL, better not be Heritage or STA because our chances in Cali would be better.

The trip to Miami sparked speculation that ****ey might end up at IMG Academy or another South Florida high school this fall.

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk

VERY interesting. Speculation of either IMG or a SFL high school. Article never really shot down either option. If SFL, better not be Heritage or STA because our chances in Cali would be better.

The trip to Miami sparked speculation that ****ey might end up at IMG Academy or another South Florida high school this fall.

Jada Pinkett Smith Interest GIF by Red Table Talk
Dillard with @Coach Macho 🧐🧐

Advertisement

Where are you seeing this?

Advertisement
Don't flame me for this, but trying to connect the dots. Max said last night he expected a skill position recruit to commit sometime within the next couple of days, one with tons of national offers from the big schools. I thought for a second, is he talking about Jurrion? I said, nah, can't be. Has to be Johnson Jr from Dillard. Now, I'm not so sure. Still leaning towards Johnson though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't flame me for this, but trying to connect the dots. Max said last night he expected a skill position recruit to commit sometime within the next couple of days, one with tons of national offers from the big schools. I thought for a second, is he talking about Jurrion? I said, nah, can't be. Has to be Johnson Jr from Dillard. Now, I'm not so sure. Still leaning towards Johnson though.

I too thought he meant Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back