2024 UM offers 2024 DB Antione Jackson (Flips/Commits to Miami)

Advertisement
💯💯 most people on this board don’t care about these kids. Only what they can do for Miami. And if they can’t do it to their made up standards then they’ll kill the kids that chose the U willingly as well

What an irresponsible and unfounded leap you've made here. Kudos.

I understand and agree with mostly everything you said. My comments weren’t strictly about this young man either just a trend I’ve noticed.
just look at the transfer threads or player threads from in season. no one gives a **** bout them when it doesn't benefit them. its fine too. its entertainment. were fans of a football team.

Advertisement
take a peak into the player threads in season lol. you'll see how much we care about these kids

Every one wants to have their cake and eat it too. It's human nature.

Most of these kids are now getting paid thru NIL.

As such, they are professionals regardless of their age.

And here's the best part...I stopped caring the minute they started getting paid. It's not about the name on the front of the jersey when you're getting paid. It's about the name on the check that is being cashed.

Welcome to 2023.

Every one wants to have their cake and eat it too. It's human nature.

Most of these kids are now getting paid thru NLI.

As such, they are professionals regardless of their age.

And here's the best part...I stopped caring the minute they started getting paid. It's not about the name on the front of the jersey when you're getting paid. It's about the name on the check that is being cashed.

Welcome to 2023.
lol before the NIL stuff, we were trashing these kids on this board. come on now. I can go back to every single season pre NIL where everyone trashed players on the roster. I will never agree with you on this and you wont with me. it's fine. for a cost benefit analysis, its far cheaper to release this kid from his NLOI pre enrollment than to have him enroll, move in, eat, equipment, books, spending money, etc. and then leave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back