UM offers WR Evan Stewart

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Stewart is a 4-star prospect out of Liberty High in Texas. Offers from all over including LSU, Oklahoma, Texas, Michigan, and UF among others. Reeled in 43 passes for 757 yards and 7 TD's as a sophomore in 2019. Also a track star that broke school records in the 100 and 200-meter running times of 10.74 and 21.08, respectively, as well as in the long jump (24’6) and triple jump (47’9).

Advertisement
Is naturally gifted speedster with legit 4.4 track speed & has very good change of direction. His footwork is top notch, shows explosion & burst getting in & out of his breaks with suddenness. The Out route @1:25 was a nice showing of his route running with an initial burst out of his release & smoothly breaking towards the sideline at the top of his route, also ran a nice Seam Post pattern @1:40.

He's primarily a Slot-WR but is moved around all along the line at both X & Flanker-Z, he's got very good hands & displays natural quick twitch ability as well as great acceleration in the open field. Versatile athlete that can play both CB & WR.

High upside speedster, goes to the same school that former Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi went to & plays for Texas Flex 7v7 squad in the Dallas area that has a bunch of talent.

Love the offer.

Is naturally gifted speedster with legit 4.4 track speed & has very good change of direction. His footwork is top notch, shows explosion & burst getting in & out of his breaks with suddenness. The Out route @1:25 was a nice showing of his route running with an initial burst out of his release & smoothly breaking towards the sideline at the top of his route, also ran a nice Seam Post pattern @1:40.

He's primarily a Slot-WR but is moved around all along the line at both X & Flanker-Z, he's got very good hands & displays natural quick twitch ability as well as great acceleration in the open field. Versatile athlete that can play both CB & WR.

High upside speedster, goes to the same school that former Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi went to & plays for Texas Flex 7v7 squad in the Dallas area that has a bunch of talent.

Love the offer.
We’re trying to get him to join fast 7 on 7 instead but I think he’s Lashlee’s WR1 for that class

Advertisement
We’re trying to get him to join fast 7 on 7 instead but I think he’s Lashlee’s WR1 for that class
Team Fast & Team Flex are the two the best 7v7 teams in Texas.

I'm friends with one of the coaches from Flex, he tells me all the time that the kids down there in the Dallas & Houston areas actually like Miami a lot & if we simply recruited more down there we'd get more of them to sign with us.

I'm real high on Armani Winfield another 22 WR from Lewisville that plays for Flex.

We'll probably stay local at WR for the 22 class, but we seriously need to hand out some offers at CB to the Texas kids, the 22 class is stacked at CB in TX & there's always a high probability whoever we'll be after locally in South FL at CB we won't get lol.

Team Fast & Team Flex are the two the best 7v7 teams in Texas.

I'm friends with one of the coaches from Flex, he tells me all the time that the kids down there in the Dallas & Houston areas actually like Miami a lot & if we simply recruited more down there we'd get more of them to sign with us.

I'm real high on Armani Winfield another 22 WR from Lewisville that plays for Flex.

We'll probably stay local at WR for the 22 class, but we seriously need to hand out some offers at CB to the Texas kids, the 22 class is stacked at CB in TX & there's always a high probability whoever we'll be after locally in South FL at CB we won't get lol.
We can clean up on defense in general in Texas. But we’re long overdue recruiting this state. All of Corey flagg’s teammates would have been receptive to us recruiting them. Jaylen Waddle grew up a Miami fan as well. I’m just saying that to say lashlee is going to bring us some Texas firepower because Texas kids still see Miami as The U

Speed!!! Worth a look nice cycle though we don't necessarily have to leave the state next cycle for a WR.

Advertisement

Love the offer.

Post your video bro! Stefan video is only 1:40 long doesn't show him actually running routes.

Advertisement
We can clean up on defense in general in Texas. But we’re long overdue recruiting this state. All of Corey flagg’s teammates would have been receptive to us recruiting them. Jaylen Waddle grew up a Miami fan as well. I’m just saying that to say lashlee is going to bring us some Texas firepower because Texas kids still see Miami as The U

100%!!! I still remember when Butch Davis came to speak to us at Yates in 99/00.

Advertisement
These kids are going to come in so under developed if this trend continues. The best way to get better is by playing and practicing.

Probably not quite the same, but we saw the decline in the NBA product once they started letting underdeveloped kids in early

Advertisement
Back