UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Vince Carter after he knew he won the dunk contest GIF needs to be activated
1623340761617.gif

Advertisement
I feel that when Miami missed out on Henderson/Jobe/Surtain/Campbell/Stevenson, Manny and Cooney set a plan in motion to build a long term with an elite underclassmen corner. Almost at the finish line...
Lmfao thanks for the laugh

If anything that proved that Rumph couldn’t recruit even though he had a very long relationship with some of those kids

Steve Wiltfong - spoke to Rodgers up at UnderArmour event:

I think everyone chasing Miami.

Heads back this weekend.

“I can’t wait to go back.”

Will add a Michigan mid week official to his plate. At Tennessee in two weeks and Ole Miss end of July. Those are officials.

Advertisement
Steve Wiltfong - spoke to Rodgers up at UnderArmour event:

I think everyone chasing Miami.

Heads back this weekend.

“I can’t wait to go back.”

Will add a Michigan mid week official to his plate. At Tennessee in two weeks and Ole Miss end of July. Those are officials.
Just seems like barring a total collapse he’s ours.

Advertisement
- Miami looks like they're in the driver seat for one of its top overall prospects.

After talking to Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogersabout his recruitment at the Future 50 event in Florida, I've logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of the Hurricanes.

Rogers took a visit to Coral Gables to open the month and he says he can't wait to return next weekend for his official. All indications are that the ACC program, at the very least, has set the bar in this recruitment.

Advertisement
- Miami looks like they're in the driver seat for one of its top overall prospects.

After talking to Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogersabout his recruitment at the Future 50 event in Florida, I've logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of the Hurricanes.

Rogers took a visit to Coral Gables to open the month and he says he can't wait to return next weekend for his official. All indications are that the ACC program, at the very least, has set the bar in this recruitment.
“The ACC program” lol these guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back