UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
When your DB coach can say he has 20 former players in the league, it probably warrants giving Miami a hard look. I mean, we will always lose players to Bama and OSU, but its losing kids to FSU, USCe, Nebraska, and Indiana that has sucked. I hope and pray those days are over with this staff.
Taking the automatic L to Baga and Taint is feeble. We didn’t bring TRob in here to willingly spread cheeks and get gimped.

Advertisement
TAMU, Ole Miss, Notre Lame & Miami.

We should be able to beat out ND, TAMU is always tough because they’re a bag school & Ole Miss being the hometown program with their two best recruiters on him in TBuck & Derrick Nix.

Like I been saying, it will come down to how strong of a pull we’ll have after the Dead period is lifted & he starts taking visits to SEC land. I like our chances right now, but this is a marathon recruitment, what will matter is Sep-Nov.

We have very good recruiters in place. Need a great season on the field to solidify these top recruits. Top recruits need to see that Miami is a CFP calibur team.

Ten wins, a Coastal title, and at least a competitive game/win in the ACC Championship game will be the difference in a top 10 class vs a top 15-20 class.

Advertisement
Pretty much says Miami is probably in the drivers seat but that in person visits will be crucial. Ole Miss seems to be the other serious contender.
So, now Ivins' weak, beta non conviction style of writing is rubbing off on Gaby 🤦‍♂️. Obviously visits are important for every recruit, he can just say Miami has a slight lead for now but time will tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back