UM offers 2022 #1 CB Khamauri Rogers (COMMITS!)

Advertisement
Would never count out either of the home schools. Would be huge to land this kid but it’ll be tough.

Advertisement
Ole Miss not on his list must be a play for more cash. I still like are chances which is wierd with a top kid in SEC country.

Advertisement
are chances which is wierd
Respectfully.
tenor.gif

The Mississippi schools usually pay for top kids to stay home, besides Bama & LSU recently not many schools have been able to pull kids out of the state. If we pull this off T-Rob needs a trophy.
And by trophy you mean one of those Tennessee McDonald's goodie bags, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
why isnt bama on this kid? Will they come in late? Not being a dik just asking, just in case I hurt feelings with my post.
Looks like they just took a CB heavy class so they’re probably not taking many. Also they’re after Kendrick the Clemson CB, not that it has to with next years class.

its interesting af, so bama doesnt get smart kids? I doubt that alot but I wouldnt know tbh
I’m sure they occasionally get smart kids but no one is going there for academics, no matter what PS2 claimed. But my comment was more about Mississippi kids who are notorious for having issues qualifying anywhere but SEC and in state schools. This kid doesn’t appear to have those concerns.

Advertisement
Back