UM Media Day: Freshman OL Bar Milo (will Redshirt in 2015)

Paranos

All-ACC
This young man has a plan and will work that plan, which is impressive. I am surprised he arrived at Miami only weighing 265lbs wow that is lite for a 6'5" olinemen, but to his credit he has gained 20lbs of good weight since arriving an will continue to progress no doubt with Swasey's help.

[video=youtube;zgGBrxNfTBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgGBrxNfTBI&list=PLW6BLXAZb_trt_usZ9zYqIy1fUf9O4rwT&index=6[/video]

Advertisement
I'm surprised he is that light. Having a redshirt year should help him a lot in a similar way to Shane McDermott.

Advertisement
The coaches must have been furious when he stepped on the scales for the first time. Or their eyes lit up because he might have to most weight gain potential of any recruit yet!

Imagine Golden's excitement when he tells us about how Milo is up 65 pounds since his arrival.

Fat manny trying to stir the pot with him acting surprised Miami wants him to gain more weight past 285. Of course. Kid is 6"5. He should be at 300-310 minimum with his size and build without question. And thats if he play tackle.

Good news! We needed to redshirt at least 20 guys on this rooster.

But alas redshirts are more valuable to Gorlden than wins.

Advertisement
Kid is very well spoken, carries himself like a 25 year old not someone who just graduated high school.

Im a fan of every freshman O lineman redshirting.

Agree. At least 4 of the 5 considering this cycle we don't look like we are going to land but 1, maybe 2 OL for 2016.

I think St. Louis would be the only one that might play but for the amount of time I see him playing I would rather see him RS. He is my guess to be the guy that burns his shirt for very few snaps i.e. Trayone Gray last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back