UGA fans getting salty about DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
I think he is ours to have.....He could be a decent WR, but I think a much better DB. Read the article from the AJC on him

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...-to-mark-richt-jeremy-pruitt-and-jim-harbaugh
m-meme-tears-baseball.jpg

like the kids mindset on the camp scene. His answers for uga was a not let them down easy sort of thing...so this looks to be a UM, Michigan, Bama battle straight through...Oregon is the school these kids throw out in hopes of taking a visit for their social media and maybe getting free nike stuff

image.jpg
I can see Harbaugh already encouraging "friends of the program" to do whatever it takes to win a national title. Big khaki pants wearing snake in the grass.

Advertisement
Lol at coaches telling this kid he's gonna play both ways for him. That doesn't happen anymore and if it did this kid isn't that kind of athlete. Dallas can play on either side of the ball and be amazing wherever he ends up but in the modern game I don't think kids can come in and play both sides of the ball. Hope he knows he's being lied to.

Lol at coaches telling this kid he's gonna play both ways for him. That doesn't happen anymore and if it did this kid isn't that kind of athlete. Dallas can play on either side of the ball and be amazing wherever he ends up but in the modern game I don't think kids can come in and play both sides of the ball. Hope he knows he's being lied to.

Didn't a kid from Michigan do it this year. Peppers or something like that?

It's been happening more and more lately I'm not sure what college game you been watching

Adoree, Jabril Peppers, Myles Jack, plenty of other players play both sides

It's been happening more and more lately I'm not sure what college game you been watching

Adoree, Jabril Peppers, Myles Jack, plenty of other players play both sides

Owen Mariecic, Tony Lippett as well

Advertisement

you need to stop watching CFB on PBS...step up your cable package

when I watch this kids highlight tapes it looks almost identical to Trayon Gray to me. Looks like they run similar with similar body types, at least on tape.

Advertisement
Back