Off-Topic UCF joining the Big 12-recruiting impact

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
Can anyone that actually knows about Florida recruiting answer this for me. Do you think a 4th P5 Florida team will impact our recruiting or will UCF just become the Texas Tech of Florida and still just scrape by with 3stars?

Advertisement
Can anyone that actually knows about Florida recruiting answer this for me. Do you think a 4th P5 Florida team will impact our recruiting or will UCF just become the Texas Tech of Florida and still just scrape by with 3stars?
It's anybody's guess, no? To me, it potentially has a negative impact on some of the SEC schools that use FLA to augment their classes, e.g. Auburn, UGA, etc. Probably helps LSU in that their Conf opponents are more reliant on FLA products than they are due to dominance of robust, talent base in Louisiana.
Perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but instate, I think it negatively impacts Tallanasty and Hogtown more than it does UM. UM has a different value proposition(small, private U, etc) vs the large Public P5 instate. UM just needs to win and stop stepping on its crank as has been covered in greater detail, ad infinitum, on every thread on this board.

Advertisement
Back