Tyrell Lyons

Advertisement
pass.... no need to recruit these kids out of jville.. either they can't get in or they play the **** out of us..

Advertisement
he looks like a **** beast....but pass just for the fact that he goes to that *****ass school and plays for those *****ass coaches in that *****ass city.

he grew up down here, grew up a cane and has family down here. Ordinarily I would say forget about a JVille kid, but this is definitely a different case

I agree. He gets a pass. He's actually a Miami boy and seems to genuinely have interest in Miami. Northrup's "interest" was only because he wasn't being recruited by FSU at the time.

Advertisement
I mean he's 220 pounds and runs a 4.5... If he wants to be a cane let him
be one!

Advertisement
well normally I would just say "next" but you know, this kid being from Miami........

Eh, forget it. Next.

Advertisement
I am a die hard Canes Fan but the fact of the matter is players from Tally on up feel they get a raw deal from Miami.

1 Example kid I know personally went to summer camp received great evaluation (Kenneth Bynum recent Tenn. committ LB) and doesnt get an offer
but we offer Josh Witt a former QB and undersized kid. SMH

This is what players from Orlando on up look at with Miami feel like Miami is for S.Florida players only .. We have to change that perception . One of the best RB to come thru Miami was from Gainesville, Clinton Portis.

P.S alot of that is do to the recruiting practices of Randy Shannon.

We had Louis Nix wrapped up , Super 11 in Jacksonville, Tavadis Glenn Super 11 (JUCO didnt qualify) and recruited Sean Tapley (committed to UNC)

Tap says Miami was only loop warm (ie Randy Shannon recruiting) , loop warm with Nix once he was committed

Nix and Glenn were courtesy of Clint Hurtt.

he looks like a **** beast....but pass just for the fact that he goes to that ******* school and plays for those ******* coaches in that ******* city.

Watch yo MOUTH ! Top 5 city in producing NFL talent.

It doesn't matter if Miami won't benefit from it. When has Miami ever gotten studs from Jacksonville? We pluck from the #1 city in producing talent...Miami-dade. Let's not forget that the coaches from this kid's school helped northrup plan his 'hat trick' for nsd.

he looks like a **** beast....but pass just for the fact that he goes to that ******* school and plays for those ******* coaches in that ******* city.

Watch yo MOUTH ! Top 5 city in producing NFL talent.

William M. Raines High School, Jacksonville,FL
has produced more professionals in the National Football League (NFL) than any other high school in the nation. Starting with Ken Burroughs of the Houston Oilers and Harold Carmichael of the Philadelphia Eagles in the 1970s and have continued the tradition. Among its alumni are Denver Broncos defensive back Brian Dawkins and New York Jets defensive back Lito Sheppard wide receivers Kevin Youngblood, Harold Carmichael, Rod Gardner, Derrick Gaffney, Denver Broncos wide receiver Jabar Gaffney and former Oakland Raiders running back DeJuan Green.

Next behind them is Long Beach Poly , if we are to get back to our championship ways we will have to change perceptions.

I am a die hard Canes Fan but the fact of the matter is players from Tally on up feel they get a raw deal from Miami.

1 Example kid I know personally went to summer camp received great evaluation (Kenneth Bynum recent Tenn. committ LB) and doesnt get an offer
but we offer Josh Witt a former QB and undersized kid. SMH

This is what players from Orlando on up look at with Miami feel like Miami is for S.Florida players only .. We have to change that perception . One of the best RB to come thru Miami was from Gainesville, Clinton Portis.

P.S alot of that is do to the recruiting practices of Randy Shannon.

We had Louis Nix wrapped up , Super 11 in Jacksonville, Tavadis Glenn Super 11 (JUCO didnt qualify) and recruited Sean Tapley (committed to UNC)

Tap says Miami was only loop warm (ie Randy Shannon recruiting) , loop warm with Nix once he was committed

Nix and Glenn were courtesy of Clint Hurtt.

This post is ripe for the picking.

Advertisement
Back