Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@DMoney write up in the 2018 WRs

Tyler Harrell- 6’, 165, 4.52*(Columbus)- Sprinter (10.58) with legit speed to beat angles. More of a track guy than a polished pass-catcher at this point. Fits best in a spread offense where he can get the ball quickly in space. I’d like to see him try his hand at corner.

Advertisement
@htownkidd posted this in the Transfer Portal thread

1649867375682.png

Tyler Harrell- 6’, 165, 4.52*(Columbus)- Sprinter (10.58) with legit speed to beat angles. More of a track guy than a polished pass-catcher at this point. Fits best in a spread offense where he can get the ball quickly in space. I’d like to see him try his hand at corner.
Would be great to get him with TVDs arm and always a home run threat.

Very consistently fast. Tyler's personal record is 10.37 his junior year and a least eight times of 10.5 his last two years in HS. Would be the fastest hurricane in a long time if not one of the fastest. Doubt Tyler ran a 4.19 laser but sure he is close to sub 4.3s

Anthony Schwartz best in 40 was a laser NFL 4.25 and in HS best was 10.07 and was running consistently 10.2s or better 10 times and 10.1s five times.

Mark Pope's best time was a 10.5 only once and did not translate on the football field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be great to get him with TVDs arm and always a home run threat.

Very consistently fast. Tyler's personal record is 10.37 his junior year and a least eight times of 10.5 his last two years in HS. Would be the fastest hurricane in a long time if not one of the fastest. Doubt Tyler ran a 4.19 laser but sure he is close to sub 4.3s

Anthony Schwartz best in 40 was a laser NFL 4.25 and in HS best was 10.07 and was running consistently 10.2s or better 10 times and 10.1s five times.

Mark Pope's best time was a 10.5 only once and did not translate on the football field.
Another fast guy making an impact. Fancy that smh. When will we learn

Advertisement

Lol
Dude was making diving catches and making people miss in a phone booth and you talking about corner 🤣

Another fast guy making an impact. Fancy that smh. When will we learn
I get what you are talking about but Bob Hayes was the first and did extremely well. Alabama has been going after speed and it has worked for them. making mismatches. Tyler's reel looks great and has made some good catches on his limited reel. Maybe you have seen his butter finger reel that we have not.

A long list of track guys that have done well in the NFL. Tyreek Hill and Chris Johnson have and did well because of their speed. A lot of guys focus on track and not to much on football over their high school and jr high years. Competing nationally, internationally and Olympics is a big dream for many track guys more than football especially the injuries you can get playing. One injury from being done.

Nobody has close to his speed on this team. 10.37 is very fast. At least a decoy and always a threat and lets the bigger guys underneath with some distance. Very few sub 11 guys on this team. Do we have any WRs that can break 11? The fastest I have seen is Chaney at 10.77 coming back from an ACL injury.

I get what you are talking about but Bob Hayes was the first and did extremely well. Alabama has been going after speed and it has worked for them. making mismatches. Tyler's reel looks great and has made some good catches on his limited reel. Maybe you have seen his butter finger reel that we have not.

A long list of track guys that have done well in the NFL. Tyreek Hill and Chris Johnson have and did well because of their speed. A lot of guys focus on track and not to much on football over their high school and jr high years. Competing nationally, internationally and Olympics is a big dream for many track guys more than football especially the injuries you can get playing. One injury from being done.

Nobody has close to his speed on this team. 10.37 is very fast. At least a decoy and always a threat and lets the bigger guys underneath with some distance. Very few sub 11 guys on this team. Do we have any WRs that can break 11? The fastest I have seen is Chaney at 10.77 coming back from an ACL injury.
Brashard & Keyshawn Smith are two fastest WR’s on the roster.

Neither are as fast as Harrell of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back