Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it movin. Put that money towards Natrone Bub Means.

Advertisement
Please tell me when we are in on this and maybe even the reason he’s in.

Grad transfer status???
Hurt his foot in camp and it lingered through the season, seemed to get passed up by others on the roster. Finished w/2 catches for 18 yards, has a 6th year of eligibility due to the COVID year.

Advertisement
If the medical checks out, don’t be surprised if we get in the mix here.
Pardon my ignorance here, but was he injured this year? He was a one of two coveted Bama WR transfer ins last year but he didn’t perform.

Advertisement
He still aint the #1 we need, but beggars can’t be choosers and he brings something that we don’t have. Hard to not see him as one our top outside guys when it boils down to it. Hopefully he wants to come home and ball out for a year but again, OC.

Advertisement
i believe Etienne had Lisfranc surgery and he bounced back pretty well. good enough for Pederson to trade James Robinson and give the bell cow role to Etienne this year.

Advertisement
Not sure why anyone would be against this pick up. His speed is exactly what we need on the outside. This is a proven playmaker and you have to assume the injury will heal.
If his foot is healed he’s a no brainer take, he’d be the fastest player on the team the day he sets foot on GreenTree.

Obviously, the production hasn’t been there, but you always take a flyer on high level speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back