Tyler Harrell 2018 WR and EVENTUALLY Commits to the Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to get him with TVDs arm and always a home run threat.

Very consistently fast. Tyler's personal record is 10.37 his junior year and a least eight times of 10.5 his last two years in HS. Would be the fastest hurricane in a long time if not one of the fastest. Doubt Tyler ran a 4.19 laser but sure he is close to sub 4.3s

Anthony Schwartz best in 40 was a laser NFL 4.25 and in HS best was 10.07 and was running consistently 10.2s or better 10 times and 10.1s five times.

Mark Pope's best time was a 10.5 only once and did not translate on the football field.
Dude is a legit 4.3 guy. I remember him clocking some serious times going against cuz and Ant back in HS. Yes. Please.

Advertisement
I don’t even wanna get my hopes up with all the Bama talk, but landing Harrell would be MONUMENTAL for this Offense.

We haven’t had his kinda speed since Dorsett & he adds another weapon that can take the top off of the Defense.

But it all depends on what we plan on doing on Offense.

Advertisement
I don’t even wanna get my hopes up with all the Bama talk, but landing Harrell would be MONUMENTAL for this Offense.

We haven’t had his kinda speed since Dorsett & he adds another weapon that can take the top off of the Defense.
I know you've been frustrated that we didn't aggressively go after a 2nd WR in the portal. If we got Harrell, would those concerns be erased? How would you rank Harrell with the other WR that have entered the portal so far this year?

I know you've been frustrated that we didn't aggressively go after a 2nd WR in the portal. If we got Harrell, would those concerns be erased? How would you rank Harrell with the other WR that have entered the portal so far this year?
Harrell isn't a #1 but he fills a different void with someone that can take top off defense.

I remember when we used to have dynamic two-way athletes at corner.

Harrell always had the speed but was raw. It took him four years to make an impact at WR.
I think your analysis was spot on and hindsight is 20/20 (especially 4 years later). He was raw and it took 4 years before he became a lethal deep threat WR.

That's probably the frustrating thing for Louisville. They developed him for four years and another team (hopefully us) will reap all the rewards.

Absolutely

As far as where I would rank him among previous WR’s that have entered the Portal, I’d say in terms of potential impact on the offense he’s in the top 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because Tyler Harrell ran 10.37 in HS, neither Brashard or Keyshawn have ran that fast.

Brashard at best could be a 4.36-4.38 range kid, Tyler Harrell is legit high 4.28 - 4.33 range.
QFT!! BEEN tryna tell these boys for years man we dont have that scary speed that keep DC up at night, Brashard speed didnt jump off film even against directional uconn school, he could use some track work man.. This Harrell kid legit run 10.3 and you see it against ACC opponents on film, How was UL pulling faster players out of dade county than miami?!

Thank gawd we have a renewed emphasis on speed at skill positions, I cant take Ivey lining up on guys like Jameson and them boys laughing at us like take this slug UP TOP and he just throw his hand up like Randy Moss and smoke MIAMI players like we slow af.. We got guys running 4.6, 4.7 covering 10.2 BURNERS

Advertisement
QFT!! BEEN tryna tell these boys for years man we dont have that scary speed that keep DC up at night, Brashard speed didnt jump off film even against directional uconn school, he could use some track work man.. This Harrell kid legit run 10.3 and you see it against ACC opponents on film, How was UL pulling faster players out of dade county than miami?!

Thank gawd we have a renewed emphasis on speed at skill positions, I cant take Ivey lining up on guys like Jameson and them boys laughing at us like take this slug UP TOP and he just throw his hand up like Randy Moss and smoke MIAMI players like we slow af.. We got guys running 4.6, 4.7 covering 10.2 BURNERS
blame them trash coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back