Tyler Gauthier

Any News on Tyler Gauthier? I have heard zero since he committed. i know his team was just eliminated from the playoffs.

Advertisement
Surprising, 6'0 and 175 after a year in the program is probably 6'1 195-200 and that's bigger than Berrios. If he is that good and fast, he should get a shot at the FBS level.

Surprising, 6'0 and 175 after a year in the program is probably 6'1 195-200 and that's bigger than Berrios. If he is that good and fast, he should get a shot at the FBS level.

Yeah definitely, you see the tape? He's solid, but Dosent have a page on any database, and he's a seinor, he's a three sport athlete and starts in every sport, he might just have to go baseball

Advertisement
Venice kids have not traditionally panned out at UM an actually tend to have a little to much sunshine. A few years UM took RB Danny Dillard ( now at Bethune Cookman College) an he transferred after a semester and there was 4* DT Dante Phillips that was suppose to go to UF, then Tenn and he finally ended up god knows where but the knock on him was that he was soft.

Here is a video interview of Provitt, I wish the young man well in finding a opportunity for a education at another school unless UM misses out on several other Athletes we are pursuing ( Davis from Jacksonville, Jalen Julius, Cooper, the BTW kids). I definitely think he would have issues fitting into the rougher mentality of UM's locker room.

[video=youtube_share;gTWaYLZmu_0]http://youtu.be/gTWaYLZmu_0[/video]

Last edited:
Venice kids have not traditionally panned out at UM an actually tend to have a little to much sunshine. A few years UM took RB Danny Dillard ( now at Bethune Cookman College) an he transferred after a semester and there was 4* DT Dante Phillips that was suppose to go to UF, then Tenn and he finally ended up god knows where but the knock on him was that he was soft.

Here is a video interview of Provitt, I wish the young man well in finding a opportunity for a education at another school unless UM misses out on several other Athletes we are pursuing ( Davis from Jacksonville, Jalen Julius, Cooper, the BTW kids). I definitely think he would have issues fitting into the rougher mentality of UM's locker room.

[video=youtube_share;gTWaYLZmu_0]http://youtu.be/gTWaYLZmu_0[/video]

You definitely pose a good point about the locker room, Langston has been a good friend of mine and I played pop Warner with him all the way from 2nd grade to 8th and he is extremely maybe a little too nice, just hope he can find somewhere to excel he deserves it, go canes[emoji119]

Advertisement
Back