TV Shows...endings

caneofny

Sophomore
I’m sitting here watching Two and a Half Men season 4. Got me thinking...what are your worst turns tv shows have taken?

this show after Charlie
Seinfeld, sopranos, and GOT ending...

what else you all got?

Advertisement
Advertisement
CollageMaker_20200519_092027894.jpg

Advertisement
GoT after season 3 was meh, writing-wise. Still beautifully shot and the actors did a good job, but the writing...woof. David Nutter, who directed a handful of episodes, including the Red Wedding, is a UM grad.

I always thought Oz could've ended better... Honestly They could've gave it another season or two...
Come to think of it there's not many shows that really ended well... Sure there's always a few that hit it out of the park ...
Right now two of my favorites are Westworld and Better Call Saul and both of those supposedly only have 2 seasons a piece left... really hope things don't get stupid......
I mean we know how Saul plays out so there's a path to follow.....

Advertisement
I’m sitting here watching Two and a Half Men season 4. Got me thinking...what are your worst turns tv shows have taken?

this show after Charlie
Seinfeld, sopranos, and GOT ending...

what else you all got?
Those 3 all had terrible endings to me. Lots of people hated the ending to Dexter too but it wasn’t that bad. Could have definitely been better though. Hoping for a sequel.

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back