TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit higher on our LB room than most....but, we definitely could use this kid, no doubt about that.

My question is, assuming we're not taking 4 LBs in the class, who gets dropped between Tyler-Chase-Troutman? we cannot afford to take 4 LBs while our depth at CB continues to suffer. I don't want to drop any of them really...maybe one of the 3 DTs, move Curtis to WR, take MBrown at CB, and take another CB unless we can flip D. Davis from Auburn or Garcia from USC.
Garcia is not even good watch the film man it would be a waste to have him take a spot from another elite athlete

IMO

Also throughout the MD era linebacker play was underwhelming and that was with three pretty decent kids coming out from Golden's tenure.
We don't have that right now maybe Brooks that's it. Expect coaching not to help him there with the way we recruited dt. We need a monster that at least can help even with not superb coaching and T2 looks like that kid rt now.

Advertisement
Him, @caneinorlando @dsddcane or @Cribby
When they speak, I listen. 🤷🏿‍♂️
He's wanted to be here. Was a silent for a minute last year than started base head games on top of domestic situation and we distanced ourselves. But anyone with eyes can see how badly we need an infusion of talent at the position. Now y'all see why those of us that know the game have been saying for two years how bad it's gonna be when shaq and pickney leave. Now people see first hand our fan base is comprised of clueless morons... As we all said shaq deserved so much better than this fan base.

Man I’m ready to concede defeat to SEC/Clemson on Marshall, Tate, and Brooks. But in absolutely no way should we lose a highly rated recruit to Tennessee. Idgaf if this staff is months behind playing catch up. Better lace them Orange & Green Ultra Boost and run after this kid. Bags or No Bags. He would impact our LB room from day one.

Advertisement
He's wanted to be here. Was a silent for a minute last year than started base head games on top of domestic situation and we distanced ourselves. But anyone with eyes can see how badly we need an infusion of talent at the position. Now y'all see why those of us that know the game have been saying for two years how bad it's gonna be when shaq and pickney leave. Now people see first hand our fan base is comprised of clueless morons... As we all said shaq deserved so much better than this fan base.
We had nothing behind those kids at all just wasted our time. Our evals at that position have been so bad or we were just lazy to compete on the trail. I have had no clue what we were doing at linebacker for a good while

Look, eye'd like too sea a talent like Lewis on the rooster as much as the next GuY, butt ewe have two admit, ... Dude has crazy eyes.

IDGAF if we need to wheel this dude around in a straight jacket and Hannibal Lecter mask to keep him out of trouble, our linebacker room is not championship level. We need this talent immediately
Every room doesn't have to be Championship level! But i understand where your coming from.

Advertisement
Garcia is not even good watch the film man it would be a waste to have him take a spot from another elite athlete

IMO

Also throughout the MD era linebacker play was underwhelming and that was with three pretty decent kids coming out from Golden's tenure.
We don't have that right now maybe Brooks that's it. Expect coaching not to help him there with the way we recruited dt. We need a monster that at least can help even with not superb coaching and T2 looks like that kid rt now.
Pretty sure stud lb's wasn't coming because shaq and pinck was here but tac is a good prospect, and troutman is old school miami backer so davis, not sure bout tyler johnson.

Advertisement
We had nothing behind those kids at all just wasted our time. Our evals at that position have been so bad or we were just lazy to compete on the trail. I have had no clue what we were doing at linebacker for a good while

It wasn't just poor recruiting, it's poor coaching. We have seen poor angles, lots of "guessing" instead of reading in both the run and pass game, trouble getting off/around blocks and bad tackling for years. Even if you recruit better players, you need better coaching.

Advertisement
Stud linebackers go to bama with stud linebackers starting. That's not a valid excuse imo
We stacker the roster before so we are capable

We've been stacking talent at certain positions. Great players want to go where other great players are. Because they know where they need to be at as a player to make the league. You can't say for one position that players aren't coming here because of good players, when other positions have been stacking chips.

Funniest part to me is people wanna forget who's really in charge of that linebacker room. Its supposed to be the bread and butter for our head man..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back