TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I said we would reach out late our LB room is not good
I'm a bit higher on our LB room than most....but, we definitely could use this kid, no doubt about that.

My question is, assuming we're not taking 4 LBs in the class, who gets dropped between Tyler-Chase-Troutman? we cannot afford to take 4 LBs while our depth at CB continues to suffer. I don't want to drop any of them really...maybe one of the 3 DTs, move Curtis to WR, take MBrown at CB, and take another CB unless we can flip D. Davis from Auburn or Garcia from USC.

If I was Manny I wouldn’t care if this bull put hands on my old lady. He needs to sign him & figure it out. That’s why he’s making millions of dollars. He’s yet to have an absolute stud at the backer position in his tenure here & this one is on his front lawn being fed to him on a golden platter. Figure it the **** out. That culture he always preaching & establishing should put Lewis in check. Sign him for Christs sake at all costs.

I'm a bit higher on our LB room than most....but, we definitely could use this kid, no doubt about that.

My question is, assuming we're not taking 4 LBs in the class, who gets dropped between Tyler-Chase-Troutman? we cannot afford to take 4 LBs while our depth at CB continues to suffer. I don't want to drop any of them really...maybe one of the 3 DTs, move Curtis to WR, take MBrown at CB, and take another CB unless we can flip D. Davis from Auburn or Garcia from USC.

I wouldn't pencil Chase in as a LB...yet. We have some kids that frankly will be hard to project to a specific position for a year or two. Only thing we know is we need CBs and a QB.

Advertisement

I agree 4LB is a lot but if the due dilligence and grades check out, you don't turn down his talent just to get a CB for position sake. I think we have 2 spots left? If we took Brown and Lewis that would be a great close IMO then we need to hit the portal for a transfer DB. There is no CB left on our board that can come in and start day 1. If Alfonzo is gone as everyone projects, we would have a CB room of Ivey, Couch, Dunson, and Clarke. With Curtis (who knows where he ends up) and Burns (prob needs a year) and Brown (may need a year). Some already developed guy is likely needed.

Advertisement
Staff wasting time again. He will have miami hat on the table and throw it down and stomp on it for people to learn.
People said the same thing about Avantae.

I'm not saying Terrence signs with us, but I absolutely hate the mindset of "dont waste your time on a S.FL 5 star".

Its their job to recruit. I 100% want them trying to get the studs, even of they fail.

Soft as **** to not go after something bc you think you'll fail.

Just my 2 cents. With that said, we have been trying to pick up the contact with him.

People said the same thing about Avantae.

I'm not saying Terrence signs with us, but I absolutely hate the mindset of "dont waste your time on a S.FL 5 star".

Its their job to recruit. I 100% want them trying to get the studs, even of they fail.

Soft as **** to not go after something bc you think you'll fail.

Just my 2 cents. With that said, we have been trying to pick up the contact with him.

Avantae & Knighton.
Do I think we get him? No. Have I learned my lesson about the whole, “we are wasting our time” angle due to what this staff has shown that they can do with local studs? Yes. Just because they contacted his father doesnt mean we want him/are pursuing him. But if they decide to, let them swing their bat. Why not?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not coming, he's sticking with Tennessee, Idk why you guys keep doing this.

This thread should've been locked about a month ago.
One thing I will say is the Vols are the worst possible spot for someone from down here. It seems like none of the playerS develop into anything and most get into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back