TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for @Liberty City El before I even blink at the Ivins post.
I agree, I would love to improve the lbr room tho even if he's an academic redshirt and the number of ICs has increased. If not I'll be happy if we end this class with at least two corners iso we don't have to move people due to disaster injuries. The number of corners on this roster is crazy to me. I look to you all for the evals, I just know we need bodies who can play the positions when needed and can get better as time elapse.

Advertisement
I know where he got that lol
If we do, it’s going to be a strict policy for him.
My understanding has been, as has been mentioned previously, that the coaches have checked in on things with him. Not sure about the intervals but they have been keeping tabs. Maybe they’re stepping in a bit more now? Is this a fair guess?

Advertisement
The staff just didn’t start being in contact with his circle. As I’ve said in the past “ things change but if they are fully on board to take him their work will be cut out. They’ll have to work their asses off”.

But this isn’t exactly breaking news.

Last edited:
Oh no...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Butch tooks some kids that could've gone either way...but his Evaluations were Elite...I mean if you could harness Nate Webster from going off the deep end....then Willie Williams would have been a Cakewalk....Nate's the Craziest **** who's graced Greentree the last 25yrs...Nobody since then practiced like him...Absolute Goon on and off the field...
Nate Webster wasn’t even craziest lb in his frosh class. Ben West from Hialeah was a total whacko.

Advertisement
Not to reiterate..but Butch would've had this kid QUICKLY back in the day..Past troubles or not....If you can control the Goons he had those days....Not only could he have kept things even keel...but he'd have been an AA before leaving UM....

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back