TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No idea what Lewis is accused of doing, but any other year I’d flirt with the idea of pursing him. But, unlike most years we aren’t scrambling last second to fill a class. *knock on wood

Would Terrance Lewis consider a greyshirt in order to stay at home? He can take part-time classes at UM, get his feet wet, prove that he’s changed, and come in December of 2021 and count towards the following year. If he’s part-time, I don’t think his eligibility clock starts.
Over 250k from the SEC?? 😂😂

The culture starts with the QB's and we've had a bunch of losers in that room since Rosier left

Say what you want about Rosier, at least the kid won some games and the team had his back.

The same Rosier who openly admitted he didn't study the playbook? He was playing street ball for Miami...I'll always love him for the FSU last second drive though.

It’s a message board..rumors are spread all the time..That bear who attacked Danny boy cane For example. That bear has to love with these accusations forever
I was always skeptical of the bear attack. Swine flu confirmed though.

Advertisement
Does anyone know if the young man has gotten any help after that incident??

I'm not going to even pretend to know anything about the incident or his home life. But if hes taking some kind of initiative to make sure it doesnt happen again, that's would be a great sign..

Advertisement
Got a feeling he'll end up in Gainesville once Mullen starts feeling the heat from the gator boosters about recruiting.
super possible, that late CB recruit down the stretch that we would do not so long ago lol. hes going to have to get him sop they can stfu
Those late adds when your scrambling for under the radars are mostly lazy recruiters

super possible, that late CB recruit down the stretch that we would do not so long ago lol. hes going to have to get him sop they can stfu
Those late adds when your scrambling for under the radars are mostly lazy recruiters
Dwin, what's your latest prediction on TLewis? Last I heard, he was still being considered by the coaches, but I'm not connected, so what's your best guess right now? Are we legitimately thinking about taking him? If we do want him, does he want us?

Advertisement
Dwin, what's your latest prediction on TLewis? Last I heard, he was still being considered by the coaches, but I'm not connected, so what's your best guess right now? Are we legitimately thinking about taking him? If we do want him, does he want us?
If I had to guess off the top of my head it feels like he will eventually end up here cause dogs like to play with dogs. I dont know if they want to take him yet but it isnt completely off the table

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back