TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way we’re recruiting...I say we add em. I think he’ll keep his act straight if he stay home with his boys.
I don’t want to speak to what happened, but wasn’t he at “home” when the first incidents occurred. Why does everyone think his boys will be able to or desire to keep him inline if they weren’t able to originally?

Advertisement
I don’t want to speak to what happened, but wasn’t he at “home” when the first incidents occurred. Why does everyone think his boys will be able to or desire to keep him inline if they weren’t able to originally?
Probably bc he saw how the mistake effected him. Then he’s older, hopefully he’s matured.

4 spots left. He needs to be 1 of them. Lewis, Taylor, Marshall, ....? **** we need some more scholarships. Still need a QB. Id love to go all out for Mims and Mason Smith too. Still holding out a little hope for Brooks.

don’t need him plus he doesn’t want to be here. Move on.

Probably bc he saw how the mistake effected him. Then he’s older, hopefully he’s matured.
I hear ya totally, was more playing devils advocate here. I hope he's more mature, but just being with "his boys" doesn't reduce that risk was the point i was trying to make.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gotta be kidding me with this take man.

I swear, you just can’t help yourself.
He hasn't won he's not bullshyttin....my one take I had on Manny was he couldn't recruit. Now he's recruiting on a godly level so I got no beef with him there. All he has to do is win now
He is basically proving the point. MD fixed everything he’s crying about. That’s why you trust him.
Yea I'm not crying no more so I'm good cause he's doing everything I asked for....it's what great to elite coaches do. They get to a place and no matter win or lose they get the best hall in sfla. That's the basic recipe for success at the U. im even ok at 8-4 type **** if the class holds together cause that means hope is coming. Before I was real upset cause one we sucked and he wasnt recruiting up to UM expectations which are championships. Everyone says and preaches patience when other programs like UGA hire Smart and hit the trail running without the wins. See I told u guys u can recruit championship level classes without wins.

Last edited:
He hasn't won he's not bullshyttin....my one take I had on Manny was he couldn't recruit. Now he's recruiting on a godly level so I got no beef with him there. All he has to do i

Yea I'm not crying no more so I'm good cause he's doing everything I asked for....it's what great to elite coaches do. They get to a place and no matter win or lose they get the best hall in sfla. That's the basic recipe for success at the U
Always has been.. The Howard way.

Advertisement
Regardless what the kid did mind your business. Don’t go spreading any information fact or fiction About a kid in HS. Do you want whatever happened to be always attached to his name and reputation At such a young age?
It’s a message board..rumors are spread all the time..That bear who attacked Danny boy cane For example. That bear has to love with these accusations forever

So you all still want Lewis correct. I like his film, I'm just not sure we got the locker room yet.
I have to agree with this sentiment. After hearing how bad our culture was last season, it would be foolish to think that it has all been fixed in one offseason. We need to be sure we have solid leadership on the team before we can take chances on wild cards like Lewis.

Advertisement
I have to agree with this sentiment. After hearing how bad our culture was last season, it would be foolish to think that it has all been fixed in one offseason. We need to be sure we have solid leadership on the team before we can take chances on wild cards like Lewis.

The culture starts with the QB's and we've had a bunch of losers in that room since Rosier left

Say what you want about Rosier, at least the kid won some games and the team had his back.

Would Terrance Lewis consider a greyshirt in order to stay at home? He can take part-time classes at UM, get his feet wet, prove that he’s changed, and come in December of 2021 and count towards the following year. If he’s part-time, I don’t think his eligibility clock starts.

Would Terrance Lewis consider a greyshirt in order to stay at home? He can take part-time classes at UM, get his feet wet, prove that he’s changed, and come in December of 2021 and count towards the following year. If he’s part-time, I don’t think his eligibility clock starts.
😂😂😂😂 if this isn’t the most gator comment I’ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back