TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Shocking coming from you
Its not like he lied the post has a ton of facts, I have hope in MD and the staff now I have been seeing really good things. Last year that so called Off season championship wasn't an Off season championship in my eyes. Getting transfers is not the way to build so i didn't jump on boards then, also after week one I knew the season would be a disaster. This cycle on the trail has been different then last year, legit names and talent that other teams want we are getting. At the end of the day win or lose we have to close, and its not about winning cause JW just verbal to us and we were garbage last year.

Advertisement
what the **** is going on? keep the cuban jealousy in another thread. this is about a certain LB

Advertisement
I take the kids to the pool and...

544AFF68-C917-4877-8685-EBF95B1DC9A2.gif

Advertisement
4 spots left. He needs to be 1 of them. Lewis, Taylor, Marshall, ....? **** we need some more scholarships. Still need a QB. Id love to go all out for Mims and Mason Smith too. Still holding out a little hope for Brooks.

So you all still want Lewis correct. I like his film, I'm just not sure we got the locker room yet.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back