TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hard pass on the kid who punches little girls in the face...

Kid will walk all over Manny’s beta ***...

We got plenty of studs wanting in with great character and limited ships, why the **** would we entertain taking a kid that every respectable program has backed off of?
It's incredible the love that the absolute worst kids get from fans. Like battered wife syndrome. I don't follow this kid, but any time i glance at his page he seems to **** on the Canes or the idea of staying in Miami.

Meanwhile there is 100000 comments on if we should drop Troutman, Haye, Curtis etc.

Take Chase Smith's commitment IMMEDIATELY (assuming he would) and tell this kid to **** off

Advertisement
I've been saying it for a while and I'm sticking to it -- he ain't coming. But if y'all are serious about wanting him here at the very least let's try getting his name right. TerrEnce Not TerrAnce

Advertisement
So, I guess KrazyCane has smacked a couple women in his day. Women should just know their place, huh?

Man, let a ***** try that with my daughter......
So, I guess KrazyCane has smacked a couple women in his day. Women should just know their place, huh?

Man, let a ***** try that with my daughter......
Nice piece of machinery there

Advertisement
So had that had been your daughter, all would be forgiven?

Ya'll some weirdos man
I'm a forgiver bro I would be mad at first maybe try to beat his *** but time heals wounds. I would forgive but I wouldn't be like yo let's hang out..u go your way I go mine. And 100 no one would touch my daughter...I let **** go man but doesn't mean u have to be like a dumb *** and put yourself in the situation. I get what u mean but people can change though that's true as well

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back