Trump wants to totally control the $500 billion slush fund for big business

Dr.L.ThugU

Ecush is Pete Buttigieg
Like the Alzheimer's patient has any chance. LMAO
Especially now . You have the 40% fringe afflicted with TDS that probably think we can solve everything including the current situation by getting rid of farting cows, but if anything, the current crisis has driven the point home that we can't have a senile crazy dude who doesn't know what day it is or his own last name half the time on top of being corrupt at the helm to what was left of "moderate " dems.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dawg
Cut the crap.

1. He shut down "air travel from China" to be effective February 2. Coronavirus was already in the US by then.
2. That "ban" did not apply to Americans coming from China. So, yeah, "shutting down air travel from China" didn't actually happen.
3. What about connecting flights? Whoops.

"At a House subcommittee hearing on the coronavirus on Feb. 5, Ron Klain, White House Ebola response coordinator under the Obama administration, took issue with the characterization of the travel restrictions as a travel “ban.”

“We don’t have a travel ban,” Klain said. “We have a travel Band-Aid right now. First, before it was imposed, 300,000 people came here from China in the previous month. So, the horse is out of the barn.”

There’s no restriction on Americans going back and forth,” Klain said. “There are warnings. People should abide by those warnings. But today, 30 planes will land in Los Angeles that either originated in Beijing or came here on one-stops, 30 in San Francisco, 25 in New York City. Okay? So, unless we think that the color of the passport someone carries is a meaningful public health restriction, we have not placed a meaningful public health restriction.”

Indeed, on Jan. 24, a week before the travel restrictions, the CDC confirmed two cases of the novel coronavirus in the U.S. from people who had returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

Furthermore, Klain said, the import of goods from China is exempt from the travel restrictions, “and, of course, the people who fly the planes and drive the boats that bring those goods from China. We couldn’t ban that activity. We vitally need that. Ninety percent of the antibiotics in this country come from China. All kinds of vital medical supplies … we will use to treat people. So, travel bans … that’s not what we’re imposing, that’s not what exists.
So you are saying it did nothing to slow the spread? If he would have just done business as usual, that would have been preferable to you?

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
So you are saying it did nothing to slow the spread? If he would have just done business as usual, that would have been preferable to you?

What a dopey response.

I am saying that "shutting down all air travel to China":

a. didn't happen (as it was phrased, since we did NOT shut down "all" air travel to China)
b. was too little
and
c. was too late

But, hey, try to spin that into some fantasy that I said "Trump should have done nothing". Which I did not, nor would I ever, say.

Yes, what Trump did DID NOTHING to slow the spread. Coronavirus was already here, and it continued to be spread by travelers from all over the planet, not just China.

Like the Alzheimer's patient has any chance. LMAO
Trumps dad suffered from Alzheimers, which can be genetic.

I'd like to know the
origins of this Biden mental stuff seeing
as Trump has had just as many if not more verbal gaffes AND he has a family medical history of the disease.

Isnt that right, Tim Apple ?

Last edited:
What a dopey response.

I am saying that "shutting down all air travel to China":

a. didn't happen (as it was phrased, since we did NOT shut down "all" air travel to China)
b. was too little
and
c. was too late

But, hey, try to spin that into some fantasy that I said "Trump should have done nothing". Which I did not, nor would I ever, say.

Yes, what Trump did DID NOTHING to slow the spread. Coronavirus was already here, and it continued to be spread by travelers from all over the planet, not just China.
You fight hard for your party, I’ll give you that.

kgranger17

Data Driven
Oversimplification and false equivalencies don't help much.

Neither do commies. They just cry. cry. cry.

Like it's a crying party. All crying on each other shoulders.

Just admit it, your party sucks and it stands for nothing. You even hate each other.

'Pubs are united. Skrong. And carryin' that mf thang on'em.

kgranger17

Data Driven
Cut the crap.

1. He shut down "air travel from China" to be effective February 2. Coronavirus was already in the US by then.
2. That "ban" did not apply to Americans coming from China. So, yeah, "shutting down air travel from China" didn't actually happen.
3. What about connecting flights? Whoops.

"At a House subcommittee hearing on the coronavirus on Feb. 5, Ron Klain, White House Ebola response coordinator under the Obama administration, took issue with the characterization of the travel restrictions as a travel “ban.”

“We don’t have a travel ban,” Klain said. “We have a travel Band-Aid right now. First, before it was imposed, 300,000 people came here from China in the previous month. So, the horse is out of the barn.”

There’s no restriction on Americans going back and forth,” Klain said. “There are warnings. People should abide by those warnings. But today, 30 planes will land in Los Angeles that either originated in Beijing or came here on one-stops, 30 in San Francisco, 25 in New York City. Okay? So, unless we think that the color of the passport someone carries is a meaningful public health restriction, we have not placed a meaningful public health restriction.”

Indeed, on Jan. 24, a week before the travel restrictions, the CDC confirmed two cases of the novel coronavirus in the U.S. from people who had returned from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

Furthermore, Klain said, the import of goods from China is exempt from the travel restrictions, “and, of course, the people who fly the planes and drive the boats that bring those goods from China. We couldn’t ban that activity. We vitally need that. Ninety percent of the antibiotics in this country come from China. All kinds of vital medical supplies … we will use to treat people. So, travel bans … that’s not what we’re imposing, that’s not what exists.
CHINA LIED. PEOPLE DIED!

I DON'T WANT TO THE KUNG FLU NOR THE SHANGHAI SHINGLES!

TheOriginalCane

All ACC

I'd like to know how origins of this Biden mental stuff seeing
as Trump has had just as many if not more verbal gaffes AND he has a family medical history of the disease.

Biden has been acting exactly the same since 1988.

I'm not the biggest fan. He was not my first choice. But Alzheimer's Biden is better than Alzheimer's Trump.

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
You fight hard for your party, I’ll give you that.

I don't give a damn about parties. Give me a good Republican, I'll vote for that person over Democrat Justafewminutesago Trump.

Plus I find it amusing that you overlooked my point that Trump's SEMI travel ban with China was too little and too late.

Right-wingers always want to blame "party affiliation", so much so that they miss it when you actually agree with them.

Biden has been acting exactly the same since 1988.

I'm not the biggest fan. He was not my first choice. But Alzheimer's Biden is better than Alzheimer's Trump.
Spot on. Anyone who has followed Biden for any amount of time could tell you his behavior has not changed (and that's not necessarily a good thing) in 40 plus years in public service. Where di ppl think the nickname Uncle Joe originated?

Trump on the other hand, definitely ain't as sharp as he used to be (and he never was sharp to begin with).

I don't give a damn about parties. Give me a good Republican, I'll vote for that person over Democrat Justafewminutesago Trump.

Plus I find it amusing that you overlooked my point that Trump's SEMI travel ban with China was too little and too late.

Right-wingers always want to blame "party affiliation", so much so that they miss it when you actually agree with them.
i’ve tried to be nice, you start that right winger shlt and we’re going to go

Xander

Freshman

I'd like to know how origins of this Biden mental stuff seeing

Tim Apple? Is that the most recent evidence you have or only?

Tim Apple? Is that the most recent evidence you have or only?
Just one of many. But heres one from Sunday if you dont like the throwbacks 😂

Xander

Freshman
Just one of many. But heres one from Sunday if you dont like the throwbacks 😂
Your life is sad, I was being sarcastic. I couldn't care less about political misspeaks. We need football back this site is getting insufferable.

Your life is sad, I was being sarcastic. I couldn't care less about political misspeaks. We need football back this site is getting insufferable.
Hence my equally sarcastic response.

My lifes pretty good tho if I dont say so myself. Theres an entire forum above for you to discuss football as well if this stuff is becoming insufferable 😎. You can, y'know, just not read it.