Trump Campaign Threatens Legal Action Of Coronavirus Ad that tells the FACTS

NDE

Sophomore
Banned
U.S. deaths from coronavirus top 1,000, amid incomplete reporting. Remember, our Church going fearless War Time President said just a few weeks ago, "The Corona Virus is just a Democratic Hoax".

Trump Campaign Threatens Legal Action Of Coronavirus Ad

MEDIA=youtube]

423Hurricane

Recruit
Give it a rest! All this negative bullshit you’re spreading serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

U.S. deaths from coronavirus top 1,000, amid incomplete reporting. Remember, our Church going fearless War Time President said just a few weeks ago, "The Corona Virus is just a Democratic Hoax".

MEDIA=youtube]
I thought this was the one they threatened legal action against.

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
Classic Classic Classic.

Sadly, we're not too far off from here.

Joe: Okay, look. The plants aren't growing, so I'm pretty sure that the Brawndo's not working. Now, I'm no botanist, but I do know that if you put water on plants, they grow.

Secretary of Energy: Well, I've never seen no plants grow out of no toilet.
I can't believe you like money too! We should hang out.

brcane1

Sophomore
Banned
Trump's a beta snowflake in the midst of a serious mental decline. He is neither intelligent enough to respond to criticism, nor tough enough to handle it. It's no surprise then that he deflects, lies, and litigates when the truth hurts.

MEDIA=youtube]
Trump's a beta snowflake in the midst of a serious mental decline. He is neither intelligent enough to respond to criticism, nor tough enough to handle it. It's no surprise then that he deflects, lies, and litigates when the truth hurts.
8DFDED7A-0643-44AD-9578-E8857C9D1106.jpeg

big40

Recruit
You idiots keeping slamming the GREAT work he is doing and not only will he win by a landslide in November but both houses will go Republican. The president just hit his highest ratings as President. There is an old saying, I'm not like he is but I know what I'm not" The left has become a bunch of Nut jobs.

raincane

Freshman
This really isn’t related to the pandemic. This is purely political news. This is not what the forum should be used for, it has no relevance to our public health nor economy.

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
We are probably about 5-10 years away from living in the times portrayed in that film.
In fact, when future civilizations find that movie, they will like believe it was a documentary of the end days.
Camacho 2028!