Trump: ‘Wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full’ on Easter?

The Sphinx

Freshman
Politics aside (I couldn't give two f*cks about either party, just to be clear), anyone who honestly believes this country will have turned the corner and be in position to remove the 'stay at home' restrictions by Easter is a complete homer. That's worse than someone on this board spouting how our Canes can win the Natty next season.

It's nice to dream, but that's just not reality. Had Trump more realistically said 'by Memorial Day', I'd be onboard. Easter... LOL!

Politics aside (I couldn't give two f*cks about either party, just to be clear), anyone who honestly believes this country will have turned the corner and be in position to remove the 'stay at home' restrictions by Easter is a complete homer. That's worse than someone on this board spouting how our Canes can win the Natty next season.

It's nice to dream, but that's just not reality. Had Trump more realistically said 'by Memorial Day', I'd be onboard. Easter... LOL!
You realize that NOT every single pandemic expert believes that this is necessary. There are different models out there from reputable sources. It’s certainly worth having the discussion. Unless you think the scientists and Oxford are full of shlt also.

Antcane

Goes to games
Trump: ‘Wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full’ on Easter?

What a clown? Can you imagine how many hundreds of thousands that will be exposed to this deadly virus in a crowded church?

Remember, this is coming from an man who hardly ever stepped inside a Church before he became President.

This is the clown many on this board are supporting, LOL. What a bunch of fools!
Trump supporters and non Trump supporters are saying the same thing about you.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Banned
@NDE I guess the churches are always empty since over 60k a year people die of the flu. life is a risk. you walk outside every day and its a rick. 98.8 % of people who get the WUHAN virus recover and now their bodies have the antibodies. the majority of the people who get it are over 60 and have a preexisting medical condition, same with the flu. I take it you don't drive since you are more likely to die in a car accident than from the WUHAN virus.
C'mon man!!! Life is risk? Are we trying to get rid of the virus or spread it?

HurricaneU

American Patriot
That would be great. They can a) thank god for sending the coronavirus and b) if they get sick, they can avoid hospitals and pray to get well.

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
As many as it takes to educate you fools that Trump is a clueless clown. You deserve him.
So you're just gonna keep doing drive by spammings huh? Not everyone here is a Trump fan. Maybe the mods will ban you from the OT section if you don't quit spamming the forum with your agenda.

The Sphinx

Freshman
You realize that NOT every single pandemic expert believes that this is necessary. There are different models out there from reputable sources. It’s certainly worth having the discussion. Unless you think the scientists and Oxford are full of shlt also.

OCCC, be f*cking for real. There is absolutely no sane way we will be in position to allow people to head back out of their homes by Easter. And you know this. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

The case identifications are still shooting through the roof, and other cities haven't even begun to catch up to NYC in terms of testing.

We haven't even peaked yet. Love the idea, but it's way too soon. Guarantee Reps and Senators on both sides of the aisle tell him he's full of **** for even putting that date out there.

OCCC, be f*cking for real. There is absolutely no sane way we will be in position to allow people to head back out of their homes by Easter. And you know this. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

The case identifications are still shooting through the roof, and other cities haven't even begun to catch up to NYC in terms of testing.

We haven't even peaked yet. Love the idea, but it's way too soon. Guarantee Reps and Senators on both sides of the aisle tell him he's full of **** for even putting that date out there.
I wasn’t justifying or not justifying an Easter release date. You’re just assuming that. I’m saying that there are other models out there by reputable, extremely reputable, scientists and that we need to look at all possibilities. It’s worth the discussion. I know one thing, the country cannot remain closed indefinitely.

Also, I can head out of my home anytime I want.

NJshoreCane

Senior
As many as it takes to educate you fools that Trump is a clueless clown. You deserve him.
I wasn’t justifying or not justifying an Easter release date. You’re just assuming that. I’m saying that there are other models out there by reputable, extremely reputable, scientists and that we need to look at all possibilities. It’s worth the discussion. I know one thing, the country cannot remain closed indefinitely.

Also, I can head out of my home anytime I want.
C'mon man.
Don't you know how "discussions" go these days?
It is "my way or the highway"...absolutely NO middle ground.