troyskiles Confession

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Dear Deputized Confessor and Supreme High Priestess of Purgatory @UrineDaloop
Please forgive me, for I have sinned. I have learned my lesson and will no longer post threads with titles that may make others upset or just to get their attention. I have thought of this misdeed every day as I look at the CIS board and cannot participate in it. This has brought my life to a new low.
I ask your forgiveness and permission to post with the big dogs again.
I hope you will consider my request and grant me the privilege of posting/participating again on CIS.
I have changed my ways.
Thank you, Sir.
Troy Skiles

Advertisement
Please forgive me, for I have sinned. I have learned my lesson and will no longer post threads with titles that may make others upset or just to get their attention. I have thought of this misdeed every day as I look at the CIS board and cannot participate in it. This has brought my life to a new low.
I hope you will consider my request and grant me the privilege of posting/participating again on CIS.
I have changed my ways.
Thank you, Sir.
Troy Skiles
Thank you Troy!

A parole thread will be opened for you!

I have changed my ways.
Thank you, Sir.
Troy Skiles
Thank you Madam would be more appropriate.

I have changed my ways.
Thank you, Sir.
Troy Skiles
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
@troyskiles , let me know if you're still stuck in here. I'm not certain and have brought the issue up with Andrew, but there may be a technical glitch at play delaying your release back into the general board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back