Off-Topic Tripping Animals brewery

JG13

Hikes & Haros
Miami gents, what's your opinion of Tripping Animals? They just became available for preorder kegs in NC and I may order a few kegs for my shop. Here is what is available to preorder in NC...thanks in advance!

NameStyle & ABVDescriptionCS PRICEPRICE 1/6bblPRICE 1/2bbl
TRIPPING ANIMALS Mahi Did ItTIPA - 10%Simcoe Cryo, Citra, and Citra Cryo Hops
$109.99​
$167.58​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Banana Cream PiePie Sour Ale - 6%Banana, Marshmallow, Graham Cracker, Vanilla, and Milk Sugar
$109.99​
$169.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Super Connected (Fidens Collab)TIPA - 10%Nelson Sauvin, Citra, and Simcoe Hops
$109.99​
$165.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Pepas Pils (3 Sons Collab)Pilsner - 5%Pilsner
$59.99​
$74.99​
$189.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS Limonada de MangoLemonade Sour - 6%Mango Lemonade
$99.99​
$149.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Lychee White Chocolate FondueFondue Sour Ale - 6%Lychee, White Chocolate, and Vanilla
$109.99​
$169.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS EverhazeHazy IPA - 7%Citra, Cashmere, and Amarillo Hops
$99.99​
$109.99​
$259.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS No MamesMexican Lager - 6%Mexican Lager
$55.20​
$64.99​
$169.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS Busy As Daggie (Deciduous Collab)Fruited Sour Ale - 6%Blackcurrant, Blueberry, and Mango.
$99.99​
$167.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS The Caballero WayDIPA - 8.5%Mandarina, Bavaria, Idaho 7, and Cashmere Hops
$99.99​
$159.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Trip FlipTIPA - 10%Citra Cryo, Amarillo, and Simcoe Hops
$109.99​
$167.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS A Conspiracy Of Lemurs (Beat Culture Collab)Fruited Sour Ale - 6%Passionfruit, Pineapple, Strawberry, and Blackcurrant
$99.99​
$167.99​
NA

Advertisement
36800B7F-E8D9-460F-8AAB-E19AE9A19201.gif

Miami gents, what's your opinion of Tripping Animals? They just became available for preorder kegs in NC and I may order a few kegs for my shop. Here is what is available to preorder in NC...thanks in advance!

NameStyle & ABVDescriptionCS PRICEPRICE 1/6bblPRICE 1/2bbl
TRIPPING ANIMALS Mahi Did ItTIPA - 10%Simcoe Cryo, Citra, and Citra Cryo Hops
$109.99​
$167.58​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Banana Cream PiePie Sour Ale - 6%Banana, Marshmallow, Graham Cracker, Vanilla, and Milk Sugar
$109.99​
$169.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Super Connected (Fidens Collab)TIPA - 10%Nelson Sauvin, Citra, and Simcoe Hops
$109.99​
$165.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Pepas Pils (3 Sons Collab)Pilsner - 5%Pilsner
$59.99​
$74.99​
$189.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS Limonada de MangoLemonade Sour - 6%Mango Lemonade
$99.99​
$149.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Lychee White Chocolate FondueFondue Sour Ale - 6%Lychee, White Chocolate, and Vanilla
$109.99​
$169.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS EverhazeHazy IPA - 7%Citra, Cashmere, and Amarillo Hops
$99.99​
$109.99​
$259.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS No MamesMexican Lager - 6%Mexican Lager
$55.20​
$64.99​
$169.99​
TRIPPING ANIMALS Busy As Daggie (Deciduous Collab)Fruited Sour Ale - 6%Blackcurrant, Blueberry, and Mango.
$99.99​
$167.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS The Caballero WayDIPA - 8.5%Mandarina, Bavaria, Idaho 7, and Cashmere Hops
$99.99​
$159.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS Trip FlipTIPA - 10%Citra Cryo, Amarillo, and Simcoe Hops
$109.99​
$167.99​
NA
TRIPPING ANIMALS A Conspiracy Of Lemurs (Beat Culture Collab)Fruited Sour Ale - 6%Passionfruit, Pineapple, Strawberry, and Blackcurrant
$99.99​
$167.99​
NA
Where in NC is your shop? Beer store?

They are the typical hazy IPA, lactose, throw the entire fruit department into the beer and lets see what happens. To be fair, they are pretty good at that and it is what a lot of the market wants these days. I am also a little over that.

Where in NC is your shop? Beer store?

They are the typical hazy IPA, lactose, throw the entire fruit department into the beer and lets see what happens. To be fair, they are pretty good at that and it is what a lot of the market wants these days. I am also a little over that.
Cary, NC...all wine except draft beer.

I'm also tired of the New England/hazy/lactose IPA trend (as are my patrons). Always looking for a piney West Coast IPA. Got one from Burial (asheville, NC) coming next week.

Cary, NC...all wine except draft beer.

I'm also tired of the New England/hazy/lactose IPA trend (as are my patrons). Always looking for a piney West Coast IPA. Got one from Burial (asheville, NC) coming next week.
Some places do it pretty well, especially in NC... Burial being one of them. New Anthem is another. I am actually ok with the haze and fruited sours, but I cannot stand the lactose or overly sweet ones. Creature Comforts does some good fruited berliners. There are some pretty good lager and clean ferments in the region now. Halfway Crooks and Orpheus in Atlanta where I live both do great with that.

These natural wines are kind of the same way for me. I went through a couple of years wanting that funk, and now I just want a good Nebbiolo or something similar.

I spent a summer in Raleigh a few years back. I ate at The Stanbury WAY too much that summer. Same with Mateo in Durham.

Advertisement
Some places do it pretty well, especially in NC... Burial being one of them. New Anthem is another. I am actually ok with the haze and fruited sours, but I cannot stand the lactose or overly sweet ones. Creature Comforts does some good fruited berliners. There are some pretty good lager and clean ferments in the region now. Halfway Crooks and Orpheus in Atlanta where I live both do great with that.

These natural wines are kind of the same way for me. I went through a couple of years wanting that funk, and now I just want a good Nebbiolo or something similar.

I spent a summer in Raleigh a few years back. I ate at The Stanbury WAY too much that summer. Same with Mateo in Durham.

Big fan of Mateo...the pan con tomato y jamon is addictive. Stanbury is stellar as well.

Advertisement
Back