Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Here ya’ll go talking about the board again like ya’ll sit in on the got **** staff meetings lol.
I always laugh about this. You can deduce who they’re after from the offers but to say they know the entire board or who’s at the top is crazy.

I always laugh about this. You can deduce who they’re after from the offers but to say they know the entire board or who’s at the top is crazy.

It’s hilarious. You would think some have learned by now but I guess not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Played for Duasso. Dad loves UM and the exposure it will give his son. Duasso thinks it will come down to UGA, UM or Bama at this point.
Duasso is involved? He ain't coming lmao!!! I feel bad for Duasso, he bleeds orange and green but alot of his player end up leaving so flo.

Duasso is involved? He ain't coming lmao!!! I feel bad for Duasso, he bleeds orange and green but alot of his player end up leaving so flo.
Romello Brinson, Kam Kinchens, Dee Wiggins, and Rique say hello bro. All Duasso's boys. The Josh Jobe stuff is old news, and we all know that Duasso had no control over that situation. And there was nothing he could do about T2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Romello Brinson, Kam Kinchens, Dee Wiggins, and Rique say hello bro. All Duasso's boys. The Josh Jobe stuff is old news, and we all know that Duasso had no control over that situation. And there was nothing he could do about T2.
You realize one of those dudes wasn’t here before right? And I’m not counting Wiggins...

You realize one of those dudes wasn’t here before right? And I’m not counting Wiggins...
Biggest recruit in his post, went bagging to Georgia but somehow that should prove Duasso sends player here...

That’s like the dumbasses who were saying Rumph got 4* after he whiffed on all the top dogs, smh!

Advertisement
Back