Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Have to make this kid a priority while AU/Bama/UGA are bullsh*ttin'. This kid is GROWN and would be an absolute force on the outside.
Duasso is his 7n7 coach. Said the dad is very bullish on Miami, not just as a school, but as a city. Believes his son will get more exposure in a city, than a small town.

Corner Board Appears to be??:

Tier 1:
Fegans, Allen, Spells, Little, Rogers, Graves (maybe tier 2?, hope not...really like his game)

Tier 2:
Cull, K.Stokes (ATH, no idea as he is a new name), Mullen (may be tier 1)

Tier 3:
Turner, J.Henderson

Not sure if Azareyeh Thomas is in play or if they consider him a corner. Not sure if slot corner Monds is still in the picture or if Brian Dilworth is either...They'd be tier 2 at best, and more than likely 3. But of the well-known guys...Mullen/Graves are the two I'm not sure where exactly they are on the board. The others

Last edited:
Have to make this kid a priority while AU/Bama/UGA are bullsh*ttin'. This kid is GROWN and would be an absolute force on the outside.
Duasso is his 7n7 coach. Said the dad is very bullish on Miami, not just as a school, but as a city. Believes his son will get more exposure in a city, than a small town.
His younger brother is coming with him. Canes gave him an offer, also...

Tier 1:
Fegans, Allen, Spells, Little, Rogers, Graves (maybe tier 2?, hope not...really like his game)

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
Turner, J.Henderson

Not sure if Azareyeh Thomas is in play or if they consider him a corner. Not sure if slot corner Monds is still in the picture or if Brian Dilworth is either...They'd be tier 2 at best, and more than likely 3. But of the well-known guys...Mullen/Graves are the two I'm not sure where exactly they lie on the. board. The others
I actually would have Little lower. Spells, ***ans, and Rogers are the clear cut top 3 with Graves being 4 imo. Honestly that’s how it should be but I don’t think we get all three so Graves has a great shot to be in the class.

Advertisement
If we land any 2/3 of Rodgers, Spells, Fegans its a home run by the T Rob & DVD. Not sure if we view Jordan Allen as a corner or safety. I like Graves' upside a lot as a highly athletic 2nd tier kid. The staff also seems to like Cull, Mullen, and that speedster from Texas a lot although they may be 2nd tier. Turner may be the fall back guy if all goes to 💩. For me if I can have any four right now: Rodgers, Spells, Fegans, and the Texas kid whose name I'm blanking on right now.

Would make sense. Even with Alabama passing a likeness bill, you’d have an endless amount of exposure available in Miami.

Advertisement
More exposure in terms of networking and business. Definitely not football!

If we land any 2/3 of Rodgers, Spells, Fegans its a home run by the T Rob & DVD. Not sure if we view Jordan Allen as a corner or safety. I like Graves' upside a lot as a highly athletic 2nd tier kid. The staff also seems to like Cull, Mullen, and that speedster from Texas a lot although they may be 2nd tier. Turner may be the fall back guy if all goes to 💩. For me if I can have any four right now: Rodgers, Spells, Fegans, and the Texas kid whose name I'm blanking on right now.
Texas kid is Humphrey

Advertisement
Advertisement

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
Turner, J.Henderson

Not sure if Azareyeh Thomas is in play or if they consider him a corner. Not sure if slot corner Monds is still in the picture or if Brian Dilworth is either...They'd be tier 2 at best, and more than likely 3. But of the well-known guys...Mullen/Graves are the two I'm not sure where exactly they are on the board. The others

7 guys at the top of the CB board

- Khamauri Rogers
- Jacolby Spells
- Jordan Allen
- Earl Little Jr.
- Ryan Turner
- Trequon Fegans
- Nick Cull

With a few maybe being interchangeable Safeties too.

But I really like TRob's board. All visiting in June, some multiple times, and all elite talents

Huge upgrade over Rumph

Last edited:

1. Khamauri Rogers
2. Jacolby Spells
3. Jordan Allen
4. Earl Little Jr.
5. Ryan Turner
6. Trequon Fegans
7. Nick Cull

But I really like TRob's board. All visiting in June, some multiple times, and all elite talents

Huge upgrade over Rumph
That’s not the board at all. Trequon is ahead of everybody not named Rogers.

1. Khamauri Rogers
2. Jacolby Spells
3. Jordan Allen
4. Earl Little Jr.
5. Ryan Turner
6. Trequon Fegans
7. Nick Cull

Huge upgrade over Rumph

I think Graves is in the top 5-6. And I really hope I'm right...Stud. Also it appears Turner may be lower...JMO, if you know something as fact, I digress.

Advertisement
Back