Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

While the SEC may be able to hold off UM and USC in football when it comes to the NIL, it’s highly unlikely that they will be able to hold off Columbia, NYU, Fordham or Juilliard. They can all but forget about competing against traditional football powers Yeshiva University and Boricua College.
Boricua college is my second team.....it's all about the sofrito

Advertisement
No. We still not getting whoever we want from wherever. Will get better guys than before tho
That's possible as well but we will find out NSD. Notice that the big corners who can move are interested....and they always get scooped. We wondered why we had tiny guys or guys with size like Ivey who can't move. We had to settle for what was there. If we don't have to anymore it's a big deal and we will all find out if things are the same and the bag schools always pay alot for big physical fast corners. This is where we find out if T Rob can so it here behind our brand. I have my doubts as well but we will see....I want us to get kids OSU Bama etc want at corner I want there priority corners from sfla.

Miami should be hammering this point home to all the top recruits on their board. This should be part of all discussions with recruits and their parents.
But doesn't teams like bama have nation wide fans that u can still make money off of? I'm curious I know this can help big cities but Miami is not even known for people showing up to games. I don't understand the business part not my realm but do things like this really help us and hurt bama etc? Or is it status quo and will be business under the table as usual? I'm confused about this whole likeness thing I'm waiting to see how it changes things throughout the years....if we see a change or will it be more of the same. Interesting to find out and how it will play out.

Advertisement
That's possible as well but we will find out NSD. Notice that the big corners who can move are interested....and they always get scooped. We wondered why we had tiny guys or guys with size like Ivey who can't move. We had to settle for what was there. If we don't have to anymore it's a big deal and we will all find out if things are the same and the bag schools always pay alot for big physical fast corners. This is where we find out if T Rob can so it here behind our brand. I have my doubts as well but we will see....I want us to get kids OSU Bama etc want at corner I want there priority corners from sfla.
What big guys that can move that are interested? And they chose to settle because they wasn’t prioritizing speed at cb.

But doesn't teams like bama have nation wide fans that u can still make money off of? I'm curious I know this can help big cities but Miami is not even known for people showing up to games. I don't understand the business part not my realm but do things like this really help us and hurt bama etc? Or is it status quo and will be business under the table as usual? I'm confused about this whole likeness thing I'm waiting to see how it changes things throughout the years....if we see a change or will it be more of the same. Interesting to find out and how it will play out.
I think it’s both, it will help us by narrowing the gap of the business that will continue under the table. If a kid really wants to go to Miami but does have a need to take care of his family it will allow him to provide by staying home. If a kid just wants the biggest bag, he’s still gonna go get it at Baga.

Looks like he is OV’ing on 6/4

I tell you what...

Between this kid, Rogers, Allen, Mullen, Little Jr, Spells, Humphrey, and Ryan Turner (haven’t heard much about him lately though)....we have some options and this staff better come through. I know more names will emerge but this summer is going to be very, very interesting. I see A TON of summer commits and A TON of stressed out recruiting fans in the fall.

Advertisement

I tell you what...

Between this kid, Rogers, Allen, Mullen, Little Jr, Spells, Humphrey, and Ryan Turner (haven’t heard much about him lately though)....we have some options and this staff better come through. I know more names will emerge but this summer is going to be very, very interesting. I see A TON of summer commits and A TON of stressed out recruiting fans in the fall.
Ok let’s say we land spells turner and Mullen. Are you happy with that? Personally I think if Rogers or ***ans or Humphrey are all misses I think maybe it’s just an ok haul

Ok let’s say we land spells turner and Mullen. Are you happy with that? Personally I think if Rogers or ***ans or Humphrey are all misses I think maybe it’s just an ok haul

Happy? Yes, absolutely. Do I want one of Rogers/Little/Fegans? Absolutely, but that is a good haul too. One HUGE upside guy and a couple of true SoFla cover CBs. Something we need more of and have been neglecting the last few cycles. ****, I want Mullen more than Spells.

Happy? Yes, absolutely. Do I want one of Rogers/Little/Fegans? Absolutely, but that is a good haul too. One HUGE upside guy and a couple of true SoFla cover CBs. Something we need more of and have been neglecting the last few cycles. ****, I want Mullen more than Spells.
I’d be not mad at Spells, Mullen and Turner but to be truly happy I’d need one of those three.

I tell you what...

Ivins did a write up on Turner a few days ago. Turner went to visit OSU, Clemson and Boston College during spring break. He appears to be pretty high on all of their boards. I don't think we have been in too much contact with him (mistake IMO) and he didn't mention Miami at all.

Advertisement
Ivins did a write up on Turner a few days ago. Turner went to visit OSU, Clemson and Boston College during spring break. He appears to be pretty high on all of their boards. I don't think we have been in too much contact with him (mistake IMO) and he didn't mention Miami at all.

Sounds about right lol

That's a weird one, corner from Chaminade wonder why we're not recruiting him.

I tell you what...

You left out Cam Miller

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back