Trequon Fegans '22 CB - Now in portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivey can cover people, just can’t leave him on an island against fast receivers and he just can’t track the ball in the air. He is limited but with better coaching he would not have been put in as many positions to fail
The tracking the ball always could've been fixed. I know he can play it's just with CBs that have had habits they need consistent coaching to get through and T could've done that

Crazy how we’ll have 7 commits, and only one from the state of Florida. I like it. Cast the net far & wide.

I just want to make sure these kids stick regardless, and see a bigger picture of playing for a DB coach who’s helped tons of kids get picked in the 1st round.

zero from the tri county.

Advertisement
Ivey can cover people, just can’t leave him on an island against fast receivers and he just can’t track the ball in the air. He is limited but with better coaching he would not have been put in as many positions to fail
Correct! His coverage is Good enough, but his ball skills are below average. I mean he gives up catches where he has the receivers covered quite a lot. It’s frustrating to watch.

@JMG never said Wilson wasn’t elite for the record. He is elite as of now in comparison to his peers. He said he didn’t see the upside as in when he gets to college he doesn’t see the path where he gets much better than what he is already.
images.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
@JMG never said Wilson wasn’t elite for the record. He is elite as of now in comparison to his peers. He said he didn’t see the upside as in when he gets to college he doesn’t see the path where he gets much better than what he is already.
I was confused on whether he was describing Kamari or Fegans?

Advertisement
Crazy how we’ll have 7 commits, and only one from the state of Florida. I like it. Cast the net far & wide.

I just want to make sure these kids stick regardless, and see a bigger picture of playing for a DB coach who’s helped tons of kids get picked in the 1st round.

Been saying it for three years on here. Get the best kids you can get who live and breathe orange and green. South Florida preferred but not required.

Advertisement
Back